hillis, clady, royal, soon to add orakpo:salute!::salute!:

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Everybody except Cook and Bill

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    No surprise here that Bus Cook has yet to receive a single vote.

From here...
    "I do think under the circumstances it was very poor on their part if in fact they were trying to trade Jay," Cook (Jay's agent) said before Tuesday's developments. "You don't know what's true and what's not true. Depends on what you read. It's unfortunate because Jay was getting in the groove out there in Denver, and all this just threw him out of kilter."

"You don't know what's true and what's not true. Depends on what you read." ????

"...if IN FACT they were trying to trade Jay"??? x2

So, let me get this straight. Cutler "heard" that he was still on the trading block. Who did he hear that from? Hmmm... I was assuming Bus Cook told him (and still do), but his comments above seem to imply that he didn't know exactly what was going on. So, it appears here, that Cutler's agent stirred up a lot of this mess by passing information on to his client that wasn't verified. What an ass!!!

Way to go, Bus Cook. :salute!: For that you get ZERO votes!!!

Thanks for voting everybody! :go:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I voted for all the Broncos except for X.

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    Okay, who's the Pats lover?

The only person more unpopular than Belichick?

:cutler:'s agent: Bus Cook :paper:

----

Seriously, a recent additon that has yet to play a down with the Broncos is now more popular than Jay, seriously???

Strange days indeed!

Leave a comment:

• I_Only_Like_Jay
    replied
    I chose Jay, of course. I love my boy and always will.
    I also chose Shanahan. He would have never put Jay in this mess, so there.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    I'm Eddie and Champ.

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoscards View Post
    Had to pass on the vote, since Eddie Royal and Peyton Hillis weren't listed.

Yeah, I wanted to keep the poll options limited to those connected to the latest unfortunate series of events. I admit that some are listed only by proxy (Dawkins) and others by rumor (Belichick). But Eddie & Hillis would get my vote too.

What's very interesting here is that the newest Bronco, and the one with the least ties to the McD/JayC flop, Brian Dawkins, is currently in the lead!!!

I think this speaks volumes about the damage that's been done.

Leave a comment:

• broncoscards
    replied
    Had to pass on the vote, since Eddie Royal and Peyton Hillis weren't listed.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler4tw
    replied
    Cutler,Dawkins and Shanny yes Shanny :cutler:

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    What? No Bus Cook & Bill Belichick fans out there?

Remember, you can vote for more than one. :go:

Leave a comment:

• floridabroncos
    replied
    I won't lie, I voted Cutler, Dawkins, and Shanahan.

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    Originally posted by nv#1broncofan View Post
    my votes are for Clady and Hillis. They have great potential too and so far have avoided contraversy. I liked it when a o-lineman would get fined for getting their face on camera, let alone speaking to the press and the money going into the kitty for an end of the season party.

The other situations need reining in. No matter what your feelings are and which side of the fence you are on. KC, Oakland and SD are all rolling on the floor laughing at all this. KC probably were the ones that "leaked" this story.
    Clady and Hillis rock, no doubt!

Almost more disturbing than anything else is the possible damage this does to the Broncos reputation. I'm not only concerned about how division rivals view us, but how the players of the league view us. We're in a position now where we have to rebuild (the defense, at least) and that will take some help from the free agents out there. If I was a quality free agent, and with all other things being equal, I would probably choose the franchise that seems to have the most stability within it's ranks. With our HC and QB squabbling and at an impasse team stability seems to be very far away. Not exactly the most appealing situation for those looking to further their careers.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosTX77
    replied
    See my sig~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X