Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we be so attached to B-Marsh and Cutler?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How can we be so attached to B-Marsh and Cutler?

    Ok Shanahan is completely understandable, face of the franchise won our first Super Bowl...

    But Cutler and Marshall? don't get me wrong I like both of them and I have jerseys for both but they simply haven't lived up to there so called Superstar status.

    And if you wanna get technical B-Marsh has performed 100% better than Cutler on the field. Cutler is taking strides to be better but where would he be without Marshall?

    I know there is a sentimental factor too but the NFL could give a crap about sentimental ask Brian Dawkins. Cutler has not produced results and the NFL is a "what have you done for me lately" league and here lately his way of going about things is whiping that Pro Bowl year from the minds of fans.

    My loyalties always have and always will ly with Denver Broncos Football. No matter who is playing for them (I can not stand Bubby Brister and I cheered for him while he was in the Orange and Blue.) So I ask why with a collapse like Denver had last year, B-Marsh arrests, Cutlers over all record and rookie quarterbacks taking their teams to the playoffs (something Cutler has yet to do) why are we so attached?

    Denver used to have some integrity and not stand for players like Marshall. And if people are willin to give a franchise player back to Denver plus some draft picks including a first I say why the hell not. Lets do it and enjoy the ride, get all Bull ish out of Denver.

    Bring back the Mile High Pride and Integrity to the Denver Bronco Orginization.



  • #2
    Why put Cutler's name on here.....He has done nothing wrong to anyone period. We all have the right to feel how we feel, Now if he ends up at the Broncos Head Quarters throwing things through the window, then you can jump back online and EDIT your post with his name. Until then take it off and use Marshalls to get your thread going.
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Cutler is acting like he is three. And the bottom line is he has'nt produce results. I'm simply saying fans will turn on him if he continues this way.

      Comment


      • #4
        Because the team hasn't won, so fans do the next best thing and grasp on to players on that team.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
          Because the team hasn't won, so fans do the next best thing and grasp on to players on that team.
          Aggreed but shouldn't the way players act affect how much we want them on the team. We can get a rookie QB and post an 8-8,7-9 record. Look at Ryan and Flacco.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JDAcord View Post
            Aggreed but shouldn't the way players act affect how much we want them on the team. We can get a rookie QB and post an 8-8,7-9 record. Look at Ryan and Flacco.
            That is the point. Ryan and Flacco would have gotten this team 1-3 wins last season.

            Comment


            • #7
              No Defense people! We would not be having this convo if they played DEFENSE!!!

              #2 offense 2008 Cutler killed it last year they dropped more passes then any other team and still threw for 4525 and 25 touches. No D equals the big L. If they had any Defense they would have been in the playoffs the defense threw away alot of games that they should have won.













              Originally posted by JDAcord View Post
              Ok Shanahan is completely understandable, face of the franchise won our first Super Bowl...

              But Cutler and Marshall? don't get me wrong I like both of them and I have jerseys for both but they simply haven't lived up to there so called Superstar status.

              And if you wanna get technical B-Marsh has performed 100% better than Cutler on the field. Cutler is taking strides to be better but where would he be without Marshall?

              I know there is a sentimental factor too but the NFL could give a crap about sentimental ask Brian Dawkins. Cutler has not produced results and the NFL is a "what have you done for me lately" league and here lately his way of going about things is whiping that Pro Bowl year from the minds of fans.

              My loyalties always have and always will ly with Denver Broncos Football. No matter who is playing for them (I can not stand Bubby Brister and I cheered for him while he was in the Orange and Blue.) So I ask why with a collapse like Denver had last year, B-Marsh arrests, Cutlers over all record and rookie quarterbacks taking their teams to the playoffs (something Cutler has yet to do) why are we so attached?

              Denver used to have some integrity and not stand for players like Marshall. And if people are willin to give a franchise player back to Denver plus some draft picks including a first I say why the hell not. Lets do it and enjoy the ride, get all Bull ish out of Denver.

              Bring back the Mile High Pride and Integrity to the Denver Bronco Orginization.


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jhns View Post
                That is the point. Ryan and Flacco would have gotten this team 1-3 wins last season.
                Understandable with the injuries to the RBs and our sorry ass D. I am simply saying couldn't the future look just as bright with a couple rookies that doesn't bring all the excess bull **** as well?

                Comment


                • #9
                  why?

                  i wouldnt ask the question why we are so attached?

                  thats real easy to answer.. they are two of the best players on this team...

                  the question you should ask is can Cutler and B Marsh DO NO WRONG IN THE EYES OF BRONCO FANS..

                  or if Cutler and B Marsh were on another team, say the Chargers, would you still treat them the same you are treating them now???

                  chances are tremendously great that if they both were on the Chargers fans would be tearing them a new one and laughing all the way..

                  people cling to what they want to and sometimes put blinders on... ive stood up for B Marsh and still will but he needs to get his act together cuz its wearing thin..

                  Cutler needs to be the leader we all know that he could be.. right now he is hiding away when he needs to swallow a lil pride and just sit and listen to the coaches.. then make his decision and choose his path..

                  we are fans and that is why we are so attached...
                  sigpic

                  sig by B4B6..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JDAcord View Post
                    Understandable with the injuries to the RBs and our sorry ass D. I am simply saying couldn't the future look just as bright with a couple rookies that doesn't bring all the excess bull **** as well?
                    The simple answer is no. You really think it is that easy to get as good of players as Cutler and Marshall? Even if you don't think they are the best, you can't deny they are good. The draft is random, even with good scouting.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                      i wouldnt ask the question why we are so attached?

                      thats real easy to answer.. they are two of the best players on this team...

                      the question you should ask is can Cutler and B Marsh DO NO WRONG IN THE EYES OF BRONCO FANS..

                      or if Cutler and B Marsh were on another team, say the Chargers, would you still treat them the same you are treating them now???

                      chances are tremendously great that if they both were on the Chargers fans would be tearing them a new one and laughing all the way..

                      people cling to what they want to and sometimes put blinders on... ive stood up for B Marsh and still will but he needs to get his act together cuz its wearing thin..

                      Cutler needs to be the leader we all know that he could be.. right now he is hiding away when he needs to swallow a lil pride and just sit and listen to the coaches.. then make his decision and choose his path..

                      we are fans and that is why we are so attached...




                      Great points and post man, my thoughts exactly!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Again Please take Cutler's name off this thread.....

                        He did everything he could to win, he can't play defense and hell I am not sure if he can play offense any better then he did last year. He tore it up with almost no help, if our players catch half the balls they dropped, he could've thrown for over 5,000 yards. Look at the Charger game alone, He never quit unlike ROMO did and if Shef gets both feet inbounds before half time, we are talking another 37yrds and another TD and we would've been back in that game.

                        I ask you once again to remove his name from your thread and ride Marshall to the finish line
                        We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                          i wouldnt ask the question why we are so attached?

                          thats real easy to answer.. they are two of the best players on this team...

                          the question you should ask is can Cutler and B Marsh DO NO WRONG IN THE EYES OF BRONCO FANS..

                          or if Cutler and B Marsh were on another team, say the Chargers, would you still treat them the same you are treating them now???

                          chances are tremendously great that if they both were on the Chargers fans would be tearing them a new one and laughing all the way..

                          people cling to what they want to and sometimes put blinders on... ive stood up for B Marsh and still will but he needs to get his act together cuz its wearing thin..

                          Cutler needs to be the leader we all know that he could be.. right now he is hiding away when he needs to swallow a lil pride and just sit and listen to the coaches.. then make his decision and choose his path..

                          we are fans and that is why we are so attached...
                          You are right. These are the players I like. They are the players like LT, that I hate on other teams. I don't want to see our talent go to other teams. I feel they can be the core of a great team. Why would I want to see them leave?

                          I will admit at this point that Marshall is starting to be a pain. If he gets suspended, there will be a short leash. That is if he even has any leash left. I never want to see him go, but I would completely understand it if he is never able to play.

                          As for Cutler, I see no reason why he should leave this team.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We like the players on the team we support. No matter what sport. The thing is, no player lasts forever. Some players have long careers with one team. Some players jump from team to team.

                            I root for Jay Cutler because he is a Bronco, I don't root for the Broncos because of Jay Cutler. If the Broncos trade Cutler and or Marshall. It would suck because they both have alot of talent and they are both young. But I would still watch every Broncos game and cheer the same way I always do.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I should add that, while I wouldn't support a Cutler trade, I would never stop rooting for the Broncos.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X