Lamont Jordan agrees to 2 yr deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamont Jordan agrees to 2 yr deal

Currently looking for link but seems to be legit. It was reported on Fox 31 Good Morning Colorado about 30 minutes ago by Josina
    Last edited by kEV27; 03-04-2009, 08:39 AM.

Hmmm... Can someone go to the draft dressed as Hillis and start shouting "Let Hillis plaaaaay"??
    sigpic

Comment

RBS!! Lamont Jordan signed... (Merged)

With all these RBS signed which one is your guys favorite? which one will be our starter?? I hope Lamont jordan is related to micheal jordan cuz really none of our RBs that we have are WOW factors.... real talk...
      sigpicremember...."we are the BRONCOS"

Comment

Link? I see nothing anywhere about us signing him.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Our best RBs right now are Hillis, Hall and Young.
          sigpic

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9290506

Nothing concrete as yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
              Our best RBs right now are Hillis, Hall and Young.
              Haha, i needed a good laugh:salute!:
              Hall and Young will be very lucky to make it out of training camp.

I think Buckhalter will be listed as a starter, but the guys 1-3 on the depth chart will get fairly equal carries

i agree about hillis though, i hope he gets 5-10 touches a game wherever he lines up (HB, FB, H-back)

Comment

1.25 mil per year. Whatever. I wonder how much is guarenteed.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                  I'll believe it when Schefter is reporting it. If that's true, though, I really am starting to question the decision making of this staff. Lamont freakin' Jordan? You have got to be kidding me, this guy couldn't last on the Raiders, and only had one season where he rushed for more than 550 yards.
                  Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    Hmmm... Can someone go to the draft dressed as Hillis and start shouting "Let Hillis plaaaaay"??

He will play!!!! Just as a fullback, 4-7 carry a game rb, TE, Hback, all hands team which is where he belongs. Not as 20 carry a game rb
                    sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                      I'll believe it when Schefter is reporting it. If that's true, though, I really am starting to question the decision making of this staff. Lamont freakin' Jordan? You have got to be kidding me, this guy couldn't last on the Raiders, and only had one season where he rushed for more than 550 yards.
                      Everybody on the team can't be a starter. It's not like they're paying much. Sounds like the league minimum for someone with his years of service.

Comment

you do realize the raiders have one of the best backfields in the NFL. Michael Bush, Justin Fargas, and Darren McFadded. i honestly cant think of a better backfield:...too bad the raiders o-line sux and they cant take advantage of it

jordan is quality depth, and will do just fine in a RBBC, not to mention he already knows McD's offense

Comment

Link? I see nothing anywhere about us signing him.
                          i just got a text saying kdvr, broncos reached a Two yr deal w lamont jordan
                          sigpicremember...."we are the BRONCOS"

Comment

I hear ya... In all honesty, i wish we had gone that little bit extra in obtaining Ward. I think he would have been perfect for us.

Comment

Originally posted by ballen View Post
                              1.25 mil per year. Whatever. I wonder how much is guarenteed.
                              Hopefully about $500.

Comment

Working...
                              X