Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco in UT
    replied
    Great find, he sounds like he is really ready to commit himself to being a player on this team. I really like his attitude.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    Hope he can redeem himself, however I am still adamant on the fact that I liked Pittman/Bell as our two guys. I think he is on the downside but he is somewhat healthy so we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• stargazer
    replied
    Gotta luv his positive attitude.

Leave a comment:

• Aija
    replied
    "I'm still a star running back in this league"
    The guy just won me over. I like his take charge approach.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Well, one thing seems certain. It appears McDaniels hasn't told Jordan that Buckhalter is locked in as the starter. The question is, will McDaniels stick with a workhorse if one of the running backs stands out and shows that kind of potential, or will he stick with a committee approach no matter what?

Leave a comment:

• jdubv724
    replied
    Originally posted by swankattack86 View Post
    someone wanna post what he said his role will be? i can't listen to it right now
    He's commited this season, he is going to fully participate in the offseason program. He hasn't done that for most of his career. He wants to play at 230 pounds this season, no more than 233.

Ran a 4.34 40 at the combine coming out

After NE, Denver was the place he wanted to play at.

Loves to play against former teammates, favorite place to play is @ Oakland.

Really high on Josh McDaniels, "has a tremendous amount of confidence" in Josh McDaniels. Coach McDaniels was the reason he wanted to come here.

Wants to be a starter

John Elway was his second favorite player after Deion Sanders and hopes to meet Elway sometime.

Pretty good interview thanks for posting it B4life

Leave a comment:

• swankattack86
    replied
    someone wanna post what he said his role will be? i can't listen to it right now

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan006
    replied
    It's basically a way of counting the amount of "Thumbs up" you have been given. I guess you could say that, not too sure though.

Go Broncos!:cutler:

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFan006 View Post
    Very nice find!

How do I send you a CP?
    To send a CP click on the scale on the top right title bar of the posts.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco4life1980
    replied
    whats a cp?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan006
    replied
    Very nice find!

How do I send you a CP?

Leave a comment:

• Bronco4life1980
    replied
    lamont Jordan talks about his role on the Broncos

Hey check out this interview with Lamont Jordan where he talks about why he became a Bronco and what role he hopes to play here. Good interview.

http://www.playersvoice.com/sports-p...nterviews.html

Leave a comment:

• killacal
    replied
    he won't make it out of tc before he's cut

Leave a comment:

• UberBroncoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Goatmaster View Post
    if you accept nothing other than a pro bowler or are just too close minded to give someone a chance then i guess you could call it a bad move
    I also think it's a stupid move.

He's old and we have younger better and cheaper players that we should have on the roster... Like Cory Boyd.

Leave a comment:

• Goatmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange Dog View Post
    I see that we siged Jordan............ That is a stupid move
    if you accept nothing other than a pro bowler or are just too close minded to give someone a chance then i guess you could call it a bad move

Leave a comment:

Working...
X