Lamont Jordan agrees to 2 yr deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dla205 View Post
    Denver DID sign Lamont Jordan!! I get a txt message from ESPN on every transaction in the NFL before the stories are posted online. I don't like the move!!
    All we can hope then is that our system makes him look better than he is.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Hillis will be doing alot of fb runs to throw off the d line and in a two back shotgun set you have buckhalter n hillis to run flats scary offense.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
        thats definitely a man crush. Torain has a lot to prove if he expects to make the final roster, granted the "Gingerbread Man" makes it out of camp un-scathed this year.

Comment

Shoulda signed Derrick Ward!! I bet McDaniels will try to land Troy Brown next! Hey he played in NE.....? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by L.I. BroncosFan View Post
            Hillis will be doing alot of fb runs to throw off the d line and in a two back shotgun set you have buckhalter n hillis to run flats scary offense.

Especially with GOD himself at QB!

Comment

Coach is turning us into the Patriots I hope that this sign came cheap. I would have gone after a Deshaun Foster. I believe he is a FA.
              http://yfrog.com/5ebroncoseddieroyalj

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                How's it the best backfield in football if they are still winning like 4-5 games a year? They might have the best backfield on paper, but those guys aren't producing for anything. None of them had a 1000 yard season, and two of those guys (Bush and McFadden) didn't even break 500 yards. Between all three, they had EIGHT rushing TDs. There are guys on other teams that nearly equalled the performance of all three combined.

LOL, LT, who had a poor season for his standards, had more TDs than all three guys put together. Heck, the top 5 rushers in the NFL last year all had more TDs than all three put together.
                you obviously don't know much about football.

Comment

I do not understand this signing at all......More than just a little miffed......Sounds like Hillis is not even going to get the chance to compete at RB and I am sorry, I would have been more for going out and getting a fullback in free agency and letting Hillis compete for RB rather than the guys we are going to have at RB......Jordan, Buckhalter,Torain.....just doesn't strike fear into any of the defenses........also injuries waiting to happen! I give an F grade for RB's picked up in FA.

Comment

Or waited for edgerin james to be released. Would do well in a ZBS

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                      How does Selvin even qualify as our "BEST" back? you scored the whopper of the day with that one :doh:
                      Right now, I list him as our third best. Buckhalter must prove what he can do in a bigger role, since he spent his carrer behind Westbrook. Jordan is a power back that produced 3.8 ypc in 4 of his 8 seasons. I won't consider Torain until he plays at least 1 game without suffering an injury. The big mystery to me is Cory Boyd, the kid seems to be a tough runner and McD kept him on the roster. I would place Pittman after Hillis, but looks like Pittman is gone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CRAZYTRAINTK View Post
                        I do not understand this signing at all......More than just a little miffed......Sounds like Hillis is not even going to get the chance to compete at RB and I am sorry, I would have been more for going out and getting a fullback in free agency and letting Hillis compete for RB rather than the guys we are going to have at RB......Jordan, Buckhalter,Torain.....just doesn't strike fear into any of the defenses........also injuries waiting to happen! I give an F grade for RB's picked up in FA.
                        Well i think Buckhalter was a good quality pickup. But Jordan is a ? mark. But only time will tell. For all we know if he stays healthy he could be a 1000 yard rusher. I kknow I am dreaming but you never know.
                        http://yfrog.com/5ebroncoseddieroyalj

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                          Right now, I list him as our third best. Buckhalter must prove what he can do in a bigger role, since he spent his carrer behind Westbrook. Jordan is a power back that produced 3.8 ypc in 4 of his 8 seasons. I won't consider Torain until he plays at least 1 game without suffering an injury. The big mystery to me is Cory Boyd, the kid seems to be a tough runner and McD kept him on the roster. I would place Pittman after Hillis, but looks like Pittman is gone.

YOUNG SUCKS!!! GET OVER YOUR CRUSH! THE BEST RB WE HAVE IS BUCKHALTER PERIOD! HILLIS WILL HAVE ANOTHER GOOD YEAR AND I HOPE TORAIN CAN STAY HEALTHY BUT WHOO KNOWS..... OTHER THAN THAT CUT THEM SPEN THE MONEY ON THE D! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rojo1289 View Post
                            you obviously don't know much about football.
                            Yeah because that killer Raiders backfield owned last year, right? They sure helped take some pressure off of J Russ. No, YOU obviously don't know much about football.
                            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

I like it. In fact, I like the overhaul at the RB position so far.

:wave: Hall :wave: Young

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                                I like it. In fact, I like the overhaul at the RB position so far.

:wave: Hall :wave: Young
                                I'm for getting rid of both, but I think there were much better options at RB in FA than Lamont Jordan. If I'm wrong I'll own it, but I think he'll be a bust as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X