Clear All

• Orange Dog
    replied
    LaMont Jordon

I see that we siged Jordan............ That is a stupid move

Leave a comment:

• Max Power
    replied
    After today, hopefully we don't have to read any more nonsense about drafting Moreno. It's beyond obvious we won't draft him.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Timcat
    replied
    Its Always good to have depth. Jordan is not a bad player and certanly not a great player. I live in New England and did get to see him when he got the oppertunity to log some carries. He looked pretty good to be honest. I like most would like to see the young guys win the starting job. Hillis or Torain but you can do a lot worse than Jordan being a backup. Training Camp will weed out the weeds.

Leave a comment:

• Zanders76
    replied
    All will be determined during training camp. Just because they sign doesn't mean they will make it through TC or come out the starter.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler2007
    replied
    Originally posted by Momentum View Post
    Say it with me now Hillis is a Fullback!
    HILLIS IS A FB!

who will playing RB

Leave a comment:

• Momentum
    replied
    Say it with me now Hillis is a Fullback!

Leave a comment:

• OhBehave30
    replied
    this guy better be 3rd string at best.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco4life1980
    replied
    Originally posted by KoobLis View Post
    Hey bud, so was BenJarvas Green-Ellis. Can you tell me what team his plays for? (3rd stringer on the Patriots RB dept chart who shredded us during the Patriots game). My point is, who didn't run for 159 yards against us the past 2 years? We were the very team that gave Ryan Grant of the Packers his starting role; if it wasn't for us, he'd still be 3rd stringer right now.
    That may be true..but Jordan finished up strong last year with the Pats and coach must have seen something for him to bring him with him

Leave a comment:

• KoobLis
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco4life1980 View Post
    You guys are being real hard on Jordan, last time we saw him he was running all over us for 159 yards . He is a good back when healthy and can catch out of the backfield. If he is healthy i think he can help us out a lot...give the guy a chance..its not like like he broke the bank for him
    Hey bud, so was BenJarvas Green-Ellis. Can you tell me what team his plays for? (3rd stringer on the Patriots RB dept chart who shredded us during the Patriots game). My point is, who didn't run for 159 yards against us the past 2 years? We were the very team that gave Ryan Grant of the Packers his starting role; if it wasn't for us, he'd still be 3rd stringer right now.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco4life1980
    replied
    You guys are being real hard on Jordan, last time we saw him he was running all over us for 159 yards . He is a good back when healthy and can catch out of the backfield. If he is healthy i think he can help us out a lot...give the guy a chance..its not like like he broke the bank for him
    Last edited by Bronco4life1980; 03-04-2009, 11:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cutler2007
    replied
    Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    ... I have had it with these MF'n snakes on this MF'n plane!

sorry.
    God save and preserve B flicks

Leave a comment:

• Dakotabroncofan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zealander View Post
    In my opinion he has got loads more upside than Arrington. I wonder what McDaniels saw in Arrington to think he's more skilled than Jordan. Lamont is a tough runner and I can see him player a big role on our team. I think this is a good move.
    I think Arrington could have helped our special teams

Leave a comment:

• mx_stiles13
    replied
    Originally posted by JerzeyRep View Post
    Enoughs enough
    ... I have had it with these MF'n snakes on this MF'n plane!

sorry.

Leave a comment:

• AtwaterHITS27
    replied
    The only thing I was excited to see about getting Arrington was his return abilities. Jordan came along really cheap though, and if he stays away from injury, I think we can see a lot from him.

Leave a comment:

• megirb444
    replied
    Originally posted by One5 View Post
    Anyone that can't carry their own weight will be cut before the season even starts, so I wouldn't worry about the back situation. It's not like the Jordan signing makes us any worse at running back. I personally hope Torain wins the starting position. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Peyton Hillis, but I don't think he should be the starting back. I like him for passing plays and short down situations. I don't think we even need Buckhalter and Jordan. I understand bringing in a sturdy back in fear that Torain gets injured, but Buckhalter isn't exactly the model for perfect health, and Jordan hasn't played a full season since '04.

Yeh I would rather Hillis not be the starter because then he is less likely to get hurt and provides excellent screen pass options and blocking. I mean we could always use good backups for going into training camp and those who prove themselves will stay. I think it's great to have multiple RB's then one standout who gets injured and then there's nooone. After the injuries we had this year, I like the Jordan pick up since we probably won't ink Arrington at this point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X