Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dluvan
    replied
    I kno alot of guys here has a huge man crush on torain.. i thought he looked good too in the ONE game..but yea hes like glass.. even if he got healthy and was our best RB how many touches u think hell have...

Leave a comment:

• dman444
    replied
    Jordan is a good back,I think he'll do good here. He may win the starting job.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by 24TheCHAMP24 View Post
    He will play!!!! Just as a fullback, 4-7 carry a game rb, TE, Hback, all hands team which is where he belongs. Not as 20 carry a game rb
    I was just kidding. Hillis can beat anyone on the roster for the starting RB job.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
    None of them had a 1000 yard season
    Fargas ran for 1009 yards in 2007. But he does not score enough TDs, that's true. In 222 carries, he scored 4 TDs and suffered 3 fumbles. Look at Hillis, for example. In 68 carries, he scored 5 TDs and suffered zero fumbles (the one against Oakland was correctly credited to Cutler). McFadden failed to meet expectations, but he will probably play better in 2009. Michael Bush has potential but he will hardly get 100 carries per season with Fargas and McFadden on the roster. Remember when San Diego had a healthy Tomlinson, Turner and Sproles? That was a damn good trio.

Leave a comment:

• KIDBRONC11
    replied
    http://www.kdvr.com/sports/kdvr-bron...,4755299.story

Hasn't been offically signed. They agreed to the terms of a 2 year deal.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by Den615 View Post
    Haha, i needed a good laugh:salute!:
    Hall and Young will be very lucky to make it out of training camp.

I think Buckhalter will be listed as a starter, but the guys 1-3 on the depth chart will get fairly equal carries

i agree about hillis though, i hope he gets 5-10 touches a game wherever he lines up (HB, FB, H-back)
    Sadly, I was not joking. To me, it remains to be seen if Buckhalter will do better than Hall and Young. I am not 100% sure.

Leave a comment:

• floridabroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Den615 View Post
    you do realize the raiders have one of the best backfields in the NFL. Michael Bush, Justin Fargas, and Darren McFadded. i honestly cant think of a better backfield:...too bad the raiders o-line sux and they cant take advantage of it

jordan is quality depth, and will do just fine in a RBBC, not to mention he already knows McD's offense
    How's it the best backfield in football if they are still winning like 4-5 games a year? They might have the best backfield on paper, but those guys aren't producing for anything. None of them had a 1000 yard season, and two of those guys (Bush and McFadden) didn't even break 500 yards. Between all three, they had EIGHT rushing TDs. There are guys on other teams that nearly equalled the performance of all three combined.

LOL, LT, who had a poor season for his standards, had more TDs than all three guys put together. Heck, the top 5 rushers in the NFL last year all had more TDs than all three put together.
    Last edited by floridabroncos; 03-04-2009, 09:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    Originally posted by ballen View Post
    1.25 mil per year. Whatever. I wonder how much is guarenteed.
    Hopefully about $500.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    I'll believe it when Schefter is reporting it. If that's true, though, I really am starting to question the decision making of this staff. Lamont freakin' Jordan? You have got to be kidding me, this guy couldn't last on the Raiders, and only had one season where he rushed for more than 550 yards.
    I hear ya... In all honesty, i wish we had gone that little bit extra in obtaining Ward. I think he would have been perfect for us.

Leave a comment:

• dluvan
    replied
    Link? I see nothing anywhere about us signing him.
    i just got a text saying kdvr, broncos reached a Two yr deal w lamont jordan

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    I'll believe it when Schefter is reporting it. If that's true, though, I really am starting to question the decision making of this staff. Lamont freakin' Jordan? You have got to be kidding me, this guy couldn't last on the Raiders, and only had one season where he rushed for more than 550 yards.
    you do realize the raiders have one of the best backfields in the NFL. Michael Bush, Justin Fargas, and Darren McFadded. i honestly cant think of a better backfield:...too bad the raiders o-line sux and they cant take advantage of it

jordan is quality depth, and will do just fine in a RBBC, not to mention he already knows McD's offense

Leave a comment:

• ballen
    replied
    Everybody on the team can't be a starter. It's not like they're paying much. Sounds like the league minimum for someone with his years of service.

Leave a comment:

• 24TheCHAMP24
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Hmmm... Can someone go to the draft dressed as Hillis and start shouting "Let Hillis plaaaaay"??

He will play!!!! Just as a fullback, 4-7 carry a game rb, TE, Hback, all hands team which is where he belongs. Not as 20 carry a game rb

Leave a comment:

• floridabroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post

Leave a comment:

• ballen
    replied
    1.25 mil per year. Whatever. I wonder how much is guarenteed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X