Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamont Jordan agrees to 2 yr deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ok

    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Well, I'll give you this, at least your response to that post makes sense. I don't share the same confidence in Hillis though. If he gets to start that's fine with me, but I'm not ready to crown his ass. If you want to crown his ass, then crown him.
    I will.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
      Well, I'll give you this, at least your response to that post makes sense. I don't share the same confidence in Hillis though. If he gets to start that's fine with me, but I'm not ready to crown his ass. If you want to crown his ass, then crown him.
      you said mcdaniels has buckhalter penciled in as starter, only person who has said that is the denver post. there is no depth chart right now, there wont be til after the draft at teh earliest.
      sig pic removed by mod staff.
      we do not allow site advertising.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
        a 30 year old back whos career high in attempts is 129 is the starter? really? he hasnt had more then 100 carries in 6 years. hes not the starter.
        seriously, do some research before you post. in 2005-2007 he had 100+ carries each year, including 272 carries in 2005 when he went for 1000+ yards. he is not the answer at runningback, but he can be a very solid contributor.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
          you said mcdaniels has buckhalter penciled in as starter, only person who has said that is the denver post. there is no depth chart right now, there wont be til after the draft at teh earliest.
          Read my post again because that's not what I said. That's why it was confusing that you would respond the way you did.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Den615 View Post
            seriously, do some research before you post. in 2005-2007 he had 100+ carries each year, including 272 carries in 2005 when he went for 1000+ yards. he is not the answer at runningback, but he can be a very solid contributor.

            I dont think he was talking about Jordan he was talking about Buckhalter. His career high is 129 carries. I think jordan can do big thinks here if he gets in top shape. He ran for 1000 yards in just 14 games in oakland behind probably the worset o line i have ever seen in my life. 1000 yards in oakland is like 1500 in denver. Not to mention he can catch the ball out of the backfield. I think the key with him will be can he stay healthy..any Eagles fan can tell you buckhalter is going to get hurt. Jordan looked good his last 4 games in New England and should he still had speed with that 50 yard run oakland where he left the secondary..lets just hope thats the jordan were getting...one think i have learned ...never count what someone did in Oakland against them.

            Comment


            • He seems like a good guy glad we are giving him a chance he does need to build some raider hate.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                He's commited this season, he is going to fully participate in the offseason program. He hasn't done that for most of his career. He wants to play at 230 pounds this season, no more than 233.

                Ran a 4.34 40 at the combine coming out

                After NE, Denver was the place he wanted to play at.

                Loves to play against former teammates, favorite place to play is @ Oakland.

                Really high on Josh McDaniels, "has a tremendous amount of confidence" in Josh McDaniels. Coach McDaniels was the reason he wanted to come here.

                Wants to be a starter

                John Elway was his second favorite player after Deion Sanders and hopes to meet Elway sometime.

                Pretty good interview thanks for posting it B4life
                Im reading your sig as "Phillip Rivers is GREATER THAN Jay Cutler" But it seems your a Cutler fan. Whats up with that? Is it just me?

                Comment

                Working...
                X