Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
    I'm so sick and tired of of the constant disrespect for our coach. Was I shocked when Shanahan was fired? Of course but the one constant in life is change, at work, at home and with your favourite sports teams.

WE do not know what was said behind closed doors, WE don't know what kind of attitude Jay may have given the new coach.

This is a business and it's a cold one, guys are played and used up and ultimately thrown away when they're no longer considered useful.

I would hate to lose Cutler too, I've been a fan of his since day 1 but I've been a Broncos fan since the mid-70's...through the years of Craig Morton and John Elway and Brian Griese etc etc. I am a Broncos fan now and will be long after the Cutlers and Marshalls and Scheffler's of the current team move on.

We may not always agree with every decision our teams make but I will not resort to name calling like some kind of spoiled child. Shanahan had my support and respect because he was my team's coach and now that respect and support goes to McDaniels. I know I won't always agree with everything he does but in the end....I am a Broncos fan...now and always!
    Exactly...Its a cold business, therefore we can say whatever the hell we want about the unproven, untested, rookie head coach of ours. :salute!:

And that was my 1000th post...congrats for being a part of it :dance:
    Celebrate goooooood times come on dodododo

ok Im done
    sigpic

Comment

• If we actually trade Scheffler, Cutler's best friend, what is the over/under on Cutler throwing a hissy fit again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
        If we actually trade Scheffler, Cutler's best friend, what is the over/under on Cutler throwing a hissy fit again?
        Cutler might need his blanky and pacifier to get over it.....Maybe some warm mother's milk as well....
        Last edited by Bronco in UT; 03-04-2009, 02:00 PM. Reason: misspelling
        sigpic

Comment

If we actually trade Scheffler, Cutler's best friend, what is the over/under on Cutler throwing a hissy fit again?
          I wanna know what the over/under is on every person with the internet blowing it completely out of proportion while spreading lies and half-truths! LOL
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I don't think Cutler will really have a problem with it, I mean does he really think him, Shef and Marsh are going to be together forever....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
              Who the hell is #20 and #28 and #12?

I honestly think that this is BS! Not the post, the fact that we might trade Scheff. I dont even know what to say..
              ha hes talking about draft picks:cutler::cutler:

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                I wanna know what the over/under is on every person with the internet blowing it completely out of proportion while spreading lies and half-truths! LOL
                wow, this is going to be blown WAY out of proportion, we are talking astronomically
                sigpic

Comment

• The Broncos got a new coach ..... Under the last coach and the way the offense was setup no way would the Broncos consider trading the Scheff....Results remain to be seen ....
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I wonder if that's something they'll cover when they meet next week. He knows Jay and Sheff are great friends, and after all this I'm sure he'll at least talk to Jay before making moves that will affect the offense. If we can get good value out of it I'm all for whatever makes the team better. As others have said, if we trade Sheff maybe we'll see Hillis at tightend through out the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                      Lets see smart one...Buck, Lamont, Anderson, Gaffney on off...He wanted to change our QB...With these guys signed someone has to be cut...Hall, Young, maybe Hillis? You never know with him...He has lost his team...Take what Stokley said...You see what happened to Leetch...Its cut throat...Every man for himself, and what they did to Leetch was wrong...
                      You don't know what you're talking about. "Lost this team"? Are you joking? Are you in the locker room? Anywhere near Dove Valley? Then you don't know anything.
                      In Manning I trust.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                        I am pretty sure it has been posted numerous times on this board. McHoodies offense utilizes the TE more as a blocker than a receiver. Scheffler is NOT a blocker. Some team will want a good receiving TE like Scheffler and Denver would get good value for him.

Look for Denver to take Bear Pascoe TE Fresno St. in the 4th-5th rd vicinity.
                        I agree how McD's offense works........Scheff is not a blocker. But didn't Graham come to Denver because of the oppurtunity to become more of a receiver? Now he's right back where he started. Get rid of Scheff and Graham then, right? Expect us to get one of NE's TEs. Slowly but surely he will change the offense drastically. He couldn't trade off JC, so the next best thing is get rid of all the players around him.

Comment

• People here need to stop complaining so much
                          I am a Moss lover

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
                            Sigh, when are people going to realize that having the number two offense for yards gained means nothing when you can't put the ball in the end zone.....
                            As soon as you realize that our offense did put it in the end zone. You are going off of total points, like many others, and that includes defense. We are very close to the bottom of the league in scoring defense.

Anyways, with Sheffler, he isn't going to fit the McDaniels system. McDaniels doesn't utilize the TE's very much. If we can get good value for Sheffler, I could understand trading him. The fact that he is injured all the time makes me think that we wont get very good value for him though.
                            Last edited by jhns; 03-04-2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BF View Post
                              I agree how McD's offense works........Scheff is not a blocker. But didn't Graham come to Denver because of the oppurtunity to become more of a receiver? Now he's right back where he started. Get rid of Scheff and Graham then, right? Expect us to get one of NE's TEs. Slowly but surely he will change the offense drastically. He couldn't trade off JC, so the next best thing is get rid of all the players around him.
                              There's a difference between Graham playing behind Watson in New England and being the starter in Denver, regardless of the system. Even under Shanahan he wasn't utilized much in the passing game because Shanahan fell in love with his blocking skills.
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by BF View Post
                                Not exactly. Graham was being phased out of the receiving duties in part because he is such a great blocker and secondly for Watson (the better receiving TE).

If we trade Scheffler, Graham will be the first option at TE. This has not been the case since 2004 when he caught 7 TDs.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                                J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                                R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Working...
                                X