Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    There's a difference between Graham playing behind Watson in New England and being the starter in Denver, regardless of the system. Even under Shanahan he wasn't utilized much in the passing game because Shanahan fell in love with his blocking skills.
    You might be right I hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
      You don't know what you're talking about. "Lost this team"? Are you joking? Are you in the locker room? Anywhere near Dove Valley? Then you don't know anything.
      I am pretty close to DOVE VALLEY if you must know...And yes he has lost this team already...Do you watch TV do you R E A D? If Jay is unhappy I can name a few others that would be as well...The line has been drawn...I seee where you stand MCJOKESTER!!!!!
      sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Tony Scheffler is constantly injured.

I'm sorry, but if Denver can upgrade their defensive line by trading a guy that always gets hurt, can't block and averages 35 yards recieving per game...then go right ahead.

Denver won't miss him.

PS. Denver fans bashing McDaniels are seriously starting to sound like scorned 12 year old little girls.

S*T*F*U already.
        Last edited by StugotsII; 03-04-2009, 02:28 PM.
        [IMG]

Comment

• dg wanted out of new england because he was not happy with the fact he was not being used in the passing game. if they trade shef, not only are you down to 1 te. but, it's only a matter of time before dg ask' to be released as well.

Last edited by o.O; 03-04-2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• we would be blessed to get a 3rd rder for him

Comment

• Scheffler sux...................A lot of athletic ability, no strength, flimsy, injury prone. Trading em is ok with me. Get something in return for him.
              sigpic

Comment

• 3rd rd pick no more

Comment

• Originally posted by StugotsII View Post
                  Tony Scheffler is constantly injured.

I'm sorry, but if Denver can upgrade their defensive line by trading a guy that always gets hurt, can't block and averages 35 yards recieving per game...then go right ahead.

Denver won't miss him.

PS. Denver fans bashing McDaniels are seriously starting to sound like scorned 12 year old little girls.

S*T*F*U already.
                  NO YOU wont miss him...And who says we will get an upgrade on Def line?

Well people that stick up for McKID HOODY would know what 12 year old scorned girls sound like...Cause I dont...
                  sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by o.O View Post
                    dg wanted out of new england because he was not happy with the fact he was not being used in the passing game. if they trade shef, not only are you down to 1 te. but, it's only a matter of time before dg ask' to be released as well.

Graham left New England to get paid.

PS. He's been used just about the same amount in the passing game.
                    [IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                      NO YOU wont miss him...And who says we will get an upgrade on Def line?

Well people that stick up for McKID HOODY would know what 12 year old scorned girls sound like...Cause I dont...
                      12 year old scorned girls sound like you.

Whining and making up childish names for someone they think wronged them.

I can't wait for this guy to start winning games with his offense and new defense.

That MAY be the only thing that shuts up people like you from sounding off everytime they hear a RUMOR about a possible personel move.
                      [IMG]

Comment

• Dunno why everyone is in love with Scheffler. He sucks can never stay healthy.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by luke93 View Post
                          McDaniels is really starting to ****ing piss me off, our offense was ranked #2 last year and now he wants to get rid of cutler and scheffler??? Two of our best offensive player?
                          He doesn't want to get rid of Cutler. You're completely overreacting.

Comment

• What the heck is it with us and the Iggles this year? Theyre like our best buds right now.

I personally would not like to see Scheff go but im not running the team. Hopefully is he does go we can get something good for him (proving his worth) and I wish him a great career. :salute!:
                            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by StugotsII View Post
                              12 year old scorned girls sound like you.

Whining and making up childish names for someone they think wronged them.

I can't wait for this guy to start winning games with his offense and new defense.

That MAY be the only thing that shuts up people like you from sounding off everytime they hear a RUMOR about a possible personel move.
                              For the record you spelled STUGOTS wrong...

He better hope so OHIO, cause if not he will be with CORNELL,and MAN_GENIOUS in ohio with you... Since you like him so much maybe you guys could be roommates...
                              sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                                1.For the record you spelled STUGOTS wrong...

2. He better hope so OHIO, cause if not he will be with CORNELL,and MAN_GENIOUS in ohio with you... Since you like him so much maybe you guys could be roommates...
                                1. No...no I didn't.

2. Huh?
                                [IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X