No announcement yet.

Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we make the playoffs so all these idiots can jump on the Josh McD bandwagon next year. Who doesn't want change from an 8-8 team, Tony can be replaced.
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

• He's ALWAYS hurt... let's hoodwink someone into taking him

Comment

• What is he gonna trade Ryan Clady next?!

Comment

• Can we all agree that IF we trade him, it would be best to do so before the meeting with Cutler?

Really do not want another blowup.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• What reason do i owe to give Josh the benifit of the doult. He didn't Cutler when he wanted Cassel, so why should I be with him on this one .

In Josh Mc.D WE DONT TRUST
            We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
              Sigh, when are people going to realize that having the number two offense for yards gained means nothing when you can't put the ball in the end zone.....
              no but it does show that we can move the ball so easy...so y wouldn't he just work on our redzone Offense...and btw Scheffler was HUGE in the RedZone...

I honestly hate this too....YYYYY!!! change ANYTHING on offense, just work on not turning the ball over and redzone %....

I really think we should've brought Spag in or something...I HATE how he wants to get rid of something that is working so well...change our D!!!!!!!!!

THATS what costed us games...I sware did he NEVER see a bronco game...

but I still don't hate McD ... just wonder Y you would ever change our O...and not just our D..

Comment

• Originally posted by luke93 View Post
                McDaniels is really starting to ****ing piss me off, our offense was ranked #2 last year and now he wants to get rid of cutler and scheffler??? Two of our best offensive player? Why change something that works? why not change the defense all we done on defense is sign dawkins which was nice, but not enough to make a difference. i am now joining the i hate McDaniels club. Scheffler is a great receiving TE and is only getting better, because he is still young. 1 TE is going to limit a lot of plays. You don't fix something that works. I miss you shanahan!!!
                I know others have kind of touched on this but I've been at work and feel like getting my say......WHAT WE HAVE DOESN"T WORK!

Sure we were a yards gaining machine but I don't care if we're setting records in almost every category possible if we aren't getting points on the board who gives a crap?

McDaniels offense is proven, it was the most prolific scoring machine of all time with players of similar talent levels of what we have here (you can debate me on this one but I am of the mindset that brady is slightly overrated and I'm sure we'll all see that once we realize how bad cassel truly is but that's beside the point I'm trying to make)

Fact of the matter is scheff as much as I like him doesn't fit in the system we will be running so trading him is the only smart thing to do you can say "well why doesn't he just change it to include sheff more" Well because that would be a completely different system than the one he runs and what he runs works SOOOOO Long story short rather than having a very talented TE ride the pine or just go out and run meaningless laps why not give him the chance to shine elsewhere and get something out of him while we still can? It's smart business and while I realize smart and these forums rarely go together I know there are a rare few who understand how business works.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                  no but it does show that we can move the ball so easy...so y wouldn't he just work on our redzone Offense...and btw Scheffler was HUGE in the RedZone...

I honestly hate this too....YYYYY!!! change ANYTHING on offense, just work on not turning the ball over and redzone %....

I really think we should've brought Spag in or something...I HATE how he wants to get rid of something that is working so well...change our D!!!!!!!!!

but I still don't hate McD ... just wonder Y you would ever change our O...and not just our D..
                  100% agreed
                  sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post

Because he wants to bring in the pieces that would fit his system. Pieces such as Tony Scheffler don't so he is expending them. He wants to keep our offense at the top by making sure that all the right players are there. It makes sense, but I think we're done signing offensive free agents.

People may complain about players like Gaffney or Simms but when we need them and they aren't there, people will flip flop and say, "we should signed them." If
                    Cutler went down and Hackney went in everyone would be complaing that we should've brought simms. And since B. Marsh is likely to be suspended, players like Gaffney will be needed. It makes sense. But I hope we're done and are either going to focus on defensive free agents or the draft.
                    sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• Originally posted by luke93 View Post
                      McDaniels is really starting to ****ing piss me off, our offense was ranked #2 last year and now he wants to get rid of cutler and scheffler??? Two of our best offensive player? Why change something that works? why not change the defense all we done on defense is sign dawkins which was nice, but not enough to make a difference. i am now joining the i hate McDaniels club. Scheffler is a great receiving TE and is only getting better, because he is still young. 1 TE is going to limit a lot of plays. You don't fix something that works. I miss you shanahan!!!
                      Well I think we all miss Shanny but I think the move was right. McDaniels will have a lot of question marks until he proves himself. Sheff has talent but it'd be better used somewhere else.

Comment

• Credible link to him trying to trade Scheff?

Comment

• Damn ya'll Sheffler is alright but.......

He is tradable plus, he is injury prone too. He might not fit our new Spread O so yeah I would be a little disapointed because we drafted him
                          but hey its the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
                            Credible link to him trying to trade Scheff?
                            http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11830461?source=rss
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                              Why Don't ya join my 'YOU KNOW' Club by posting it in bold orange in your sig! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CodyRoark View Post
                                Why Don't ya join my 'YOU KNOW' Club by posting it in bold orange in your sig! lol
                                Not sure what you mean by it. Is it a shot at Cutler?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X