No announcement yet.

Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't someone on here post a thread that he saw T.O., Jay, and someone else in Buffalo?

Then Buffalo signed T.O.

...?

What do you think is going on?
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Living in Buffalo I can tell you first hand John Mcargo is not adequate compensation for Scheff. The guy doesn't even start here and is mediocre at best. Also Steve Johnson? He caught like ten passes last year and we really don't need receivers.

As far as im concerned the only thing I would trade Scheff to Buffalo for would be a 3rd maybe 4th round pick. Although I still don't see what McDaniels dislikes about him.
      sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

• Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
        I agree. McD needs to stop worrying about getting people and start coaching the ones we have.
        That's not how it works fellas, sorry, it's just never worked that way.

Coaches don't succeed by playing the exact system with the exact same players that the previous coach had. And that seems exactly what you guys want.

Learn the NFL, then come back and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          Didn't someone on here post a thread that he saw T.O., Jay, and someone else in Buffalo?

Then Buffalo signed T.O.

...?

What do you think is going on?
          That a former Cowboys and a future former Bronco want to play...

errrm
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by StugotsII View Post
            Ummm....Tony Scheffler is a often injured TE.

Who cares?

What team in the history of the NFL ever won a Super Bowl because of a tight end?

The draft is LOADED with TE talent.
            none, but without dwight clark the 49ers miss out on at least one superbowl
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
              Living in Buffalo I can tell you first hand John Mcargo is not adequate compensation for Scheff. The guy doesn't even start here and is mediocre at best. Also Steve Johnson? He caught like ten passes last year and we really don't need receivers.

As far as im concerned the only thing I would trade Scheff to Buffalo for would be a 3rd maybe 4th round pick. Although I still don't see what McDaniels dislikes about him.
              He doesent like the fact that he is Cutlers best friend.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

• Let him go. It would be good for both parties. We don't need Scheff, plain and simple.
                sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

• We could really use john mcgargo and his zero tackles from last season.

what a lame trade idea

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                    We could really use john mcgargo and his zero tackles from last season.

what a lame trade idea
                    I agree that I don't like the trade, but Tony is definetely expendible (hell anyone is) and can attract some value.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'd be sad if it happened because I really do like tony but the guy just doesn't fit in this offense.

Comment

• who could we get to miss half the games and drop half of the passes thrown to him if we lose "Schef". We would be FINE without Schefler.....
                        It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                          I agree that I don't like the trade, but Tony is definetely expendible (hell anyone is) and can attract some value.
                          i dont care if we trade cutler or tony. i rather we keep both especialy cutler but if we trade them both then what ever.

we just better get proper value for both players.

Comment

• And remember Clevelands picks are all at the top of the round, so their third is basically a pickup of a second rounder who fell in the third, so very good value.
                            Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns View Post
                              McDaniels hardly uses TE's in his scheme.
                              THEN WHY SIGN JEB PUTZIER?????????????? I like em both but again it appears McDumbass has this power hungry appetite to destroy what was built in order to build his own failure... God I can see it now Denver next year is 4-12 with the #2 ranked defense and #30 ranked Offense.

Great job Bowlen!!!
                              Cutler 2008:
                              » He was No. 3 in the NFL in 3rd down efficiency. NFL avg teams converted 39.5 percent of its third downs; Cutler converted 47.5 percent.
                              »Threw for more yards than Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Donovan McNabb, Philip Rivers, Tony Romo and Ben Roethlisberger.
                              » He had eight games of 300-plus passing yards (five of those at 350 or more), connecting for 15 TD's
                              » 4th quarter of games Cutler completed 100 of 167 passes for 1,212 yards and 11 TD's with just four int's

Comment

• Originally posted by Scheyjosh View Post
                                And remember Clevelands picks are all at the top of the round, so their third is basically a pickup of a second rounder who fell in the third, so very good value.
                                Cleveland has no third.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X