Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    When I read the title I thought who could it be because they only be a few of thems...
    i think somebody needs an english lesson...lol

but when i opened the thread i was afraid it would be marshall or something. i think hes a team player and everything, but hes just the guy people would post "rumours" about.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
      i was gonna say isn't davis pretty good until i realized that statistically at least hes had less production then scheffler on twice the playing time. hes still got potential though, and i would mind the trade. but if scheffler doesn't fit mcdaniel's offense, why would davis? last time i checked they were both 250 pounds, fast, recieving TEs. unless davis has something blocking skill i don't know about?
      He actually has become a very good blocking TE, remember that Frank Gore runs a lot in that system. He would fit (IMO) because he wouldn't be asked to do anywhere near what he was asked to do in SF, and he seems like the type who would thrive without all that expectation. Plus, he's used to not seeing any passes in a game, so if he was just asked to block and/or be a decoy, he probably wouldn't complain.

Of course, there is question about his team attitude, so that would probably prevent this from ever happening.

Comment

• I think the Broncos are going to accomodate Scheffler, on or near draft day.

It makes sense to move him now.

His contract is up after this season, and there is no reason to re-sign him.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
          i think somebody needs an english lesson...lol.
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• I say to hell with tony... if he wants out then get him outta here! I do not want anybody in Denver who does not want to be there!

Comment

• I see Scheffler only bringing in a 4th. Injuries are a big thing in the NFL and he has been a champion at getting hurt. Also, his stats are a little misleading due to our pass happy system and having the QB as his best friend.

Comment

• scheffler is not a top bronco...

he is good though...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  I love English!
                  sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

• Let's trade him to Carolina for Mushin Muhammad. Kyle would be estatic (sarcasm).

Comment

Working...
                    X