Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    We're in the business of winning. Not keeping people happy.

Why would Cutler be upset? He won't be able to play with Scheffler for 6 games?

The dude can't stay healthy, why trade the best all around TE in the game (one of) just to keep an injury plagued one?

Dumb.
    Amen to that, as much of a play maker as scheffler is his durability is a huge question mark. Graham can catch the ball, he is used more to block between the two because he is a lot better at it .
    Thanks Shanahan for the 2 SB's, but its time to move on. With McDaniels I hope to see at least one more, bringing back solid, fundamental football to Denver.

Comment

As much as I like Tony, the man is right when he says that he cannot stay healthy and overall Tony has underachieved in my opinion, but given all that I still do not like what McDumb is doing, dismantling the offense when it was the defense last year that kept us out of the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeKrieg85 View Post
        As much as I like Tony, the man is right when he says that he cannot stay healthy and overall Tony has underachieved in my opinion, but given all that I still do not like what McDumb is doing, dismantling the offense when it was the defense last year that kept us out of the playoffs
        We were 16th in scoring offense. We weren't THAT good.

Comment

Shawn Rodgers is javon walker part 2.

Walker:
          " i hate green bay, trade me".......
          " i hate denver, release me".......

Rodgers:
          " i hate detroit trade me".......
          " i hate cleveland trade me".......

Ya that seems like a good proposal. With his wieght issues and his attitude problems I dont value him more than a late third. he seems to be more in the 4th range.

Lest we forget that besides his attitude detroit let him walk because he gased out after 6 games because he cant stay in shape.
          Thanks Shanahan for the 2 SB's, but its time to move on. With McDaniels I hope to see at least one more, bringing back solid, fundamental football to Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
            We need to stop catering to Cutler, I'm tired of all of this "well, what would Jay think" crap, who cares, he's lucky he's not a Detroit Lion right now!
            Agreed does Cutler want to WIN (that would be a serious change for him, Maybe once he tastes it he might not be such a baby) or is he happy with his buddies and sitting right at .500

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
              We need to stop catering to Cutler, I'm tired of all of this "well, what would Jay think" crap, who cares, he's lucky he's not a Detroit Lion right now!
              I got a great reason to keep Scheff that has nothing to do with keeping Cutler happy. He's one of only two TE on our entire roster at the moment.
              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

The dude can't stay healthy, why trade the best all around TE in the game (one of) just to keep an injury plagued one?

Dumb.
                I don't know, reading the recent posts on this Cutler issue, we may HAVE to keep Sheff here, or Jay might have to get his blanket and pacifier. In all seriousness, Sheff can't stay healthy and Graham is twice the TE that Sheff is (all around). I see Hillis being more of an H-back type who would immediately replace Sheff. I love Sheff, but whatever is best for the TEAM (some people can't understand this concept)
                sigpic

Comment

i think he should be an h back so he plays as a tight end reciver running back type
                  i think that would be the best fit for him
                  Team Tebow Member #14

Comment

Dumb.
                    You are on point str8. Who is really going to care about making people unhappy in the off-season, especillay if the Broncos begin winning.

Then everyone will suddenly like the "Patriot" way.
                    My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
                      You are on point str8. Who is really going to care about making people unhappy in the off-season, especillay if the Broncos begin winning.

Then everyone will suddenly like the "Patriot" way.
                      I sense sarcasm.

Best cure for unhappiness. Winning.

Scheffler is hurt way too much, this can't be denied. Jay will get over it. People act like Scheff is the key to this offense. He's not.

Comment

Tony is Hurt all the time, why not get some value for him while you still can. Just squeeze your man crush real tight because he is gone. And personally I'm glad if we get a good value for him. Who cares what Cutler thinks I'm ready to win in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBroncoFan View Post
                          Shawn Rodgers is javon walker part 2.

Walker:
                          " i hate green bay, trade me".......
                          " i hate denver, release me".......

Rodgers:
                          " i hate detroit trade me".......
                          " i hate cleveland trade me".......

Ya that seems like a good proposal. With his wieght issues and his attitude problems I dont value him more than a late third. he seems to be more in the 4th range.

Lest we forget that besides his attitude detroit let him walk because he gased out after 6 games because he cant stay in shape.

do you wanna know whats in common with both of the teams you named

Both Teams are losing team

you put T.O. on a team that goes 13-3 and wins the superbowl and he will be as silent as a deaf kid in the library
                          my point is
                          but rodgers on a 12-4 team and he will not speak

Comment

Tony Scheffler

What do you think he is worth?

Comment

This seriously warranted another thread?

You couldn't pick one of the various 14 threads we have already?

Comment

I'd say that'd be a good trade. Scheffler is injured a lot, but the talent is there..he has really good hands and runs decent routes. I'm not sure how his blocking is because he didn't play in that many games but it seems good.

Comment

Working...
                                X