Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    The more and more I read your posts, I get the idea that you HATE Josh McDaniels, wanna sex Jay Cutler up, and miss Mike Shanahan.

    Well I got some advice for ya, get over it, McDaniels is the coach and is gonna run his team how he sees fit, he does not care what YOU think, he does not care what Cutler thinks, he will do things the way he wants to and has the best interest of the franchise in mind!

    Man, let him coach a few games before you judge him, you trolls need to come aboard or abandon ship, there is no middle ground, your either with Josh or your not, if not, go find another team!
    LMAO! I Do dislike Josh McDaniels very much for what he has done thus far. I'm sure you fantasize about Cutler all the time, but to me he is an irreplaceable franchise QB. And yes, I do miss Mike Shanahan and the two SBs he brought to denver that would not have happened if it weren't for him.

    If your argument made any logical sense, I'd applaud you; there is nothing to get over, i'm merely pointing out that trading Sheffler is a huge mistake in my opinion. I really DONT care if Mcdaniels doesn't care what I think. ALL coaches do what "they think" is best for the franchise; but do you realize that most of them fail and destroy the team?

    I judge him on the basis that he cannot cement a relationship with Jay Cutler and mishandled the trading situation extremely poorly. The signing of a 5 million snapper over someone who hasn't botched a snap in six friggin years is enough evidence for me to judge him.

    Next time you fantasize about sexing up cutler, try to come up with a logical argument first kid. Heck, I'm beginning to believe you've built a man-crush on Josh McJoke. Love him all you want, he has failed this far, and is far less superior compared to Mike Shanahan.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
      Man, let him coach a few games before you judge him, you trolls need to come aboard or abandon ship, there is no middle ground, your either with Josh or your not, if not, go find another team!
      Aren't you the one that just had a thread about needing to trade Jay and Brandon? So people that support the guys who have been here are trolls and need to find new teams? Yet, those who don't support the ones who have been here and only support those that just got here are the good fans?

      Maybe you need to turn that around. All of you hating on Jay need to find new teams. He is going to be the QB for years to come and I can guarantee you that Josh is gone before Jay.


      BTW, to everyone else, I am just saying the new team thing to make a point about the quoted post. I am not one that feels everyone has to love everything about the team to be a fan.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jhns View Post
        Aren't you the one that just had a thread about needing to trade Jay and Brandon? So people that support the guys who have been here are trolls and need to find new teams? Yet, those who don't support the ones who have been here and only support those that just got here are the good fans?

        Maybe you need to turn that around. All of you hating on Jay need to find new teams. He is going to be the QB for years to come and I can guarantee you that Josh is gone before Jay.


        BTW, to everyone else, I am just saying the new team thing to make a point about the quoted post. I am not one that feels everyone has to love everything about the team to be a fan.

        Dont try and reason with him...His panties are in a bunch over Jay, Like I said before I'd rather win with or lose with OUR players...Not a bunch of guys that your like WHO's #25 AGAIN?
        sigpic Adopted By:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
          In an offseason filled with adding two injury-prone RBs, a $5.3million LS, and trading our franchise QB; McDaniels can even contemplate trading Tony Sheffler..

          Sheffler is better than all the backup WRs lined up out wide. With the mismatches he creates for the defense and the amazing catches he has had the past three seasons, we'd be wasting such a huge talent.

          Way to tear apart a prolific offense Josh Mcdaniels.
          Tony Scheffler is a talented player, but one that has spent more time in the trainers room than anything else.

          He was not going to be re-signed after next season anyway, so trading him now makes sense.

          You can get TE's of Scheffler's quality in virtually any draft.

          Again people, stop making mountains out of molehills.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
            LMAO! I Do dislike Josh McDaniels very much for what he has done thus far. I'm sure you fantasize about Cutler all the time, but to me he is an irreplaceable franchise QB. And yes, I do miss Mike Shanahan and the two SBs he brought to denver that would not have happened if it weren't for him.

            If your argument made any logical sense, I'd applaud you; there is nothing to get over, i'm merely pointing out that trading Sheffler is a huge mistake in my opinion. I really DONT care if Mcdaniels doesn't care what I think. ALL coaches do what "they think" is best for the franchise; but do you realize that most of them fail and destroy the team?

            I judge him on the basis that he cannot cement a relationship with Jay Cutler and mishandled the trading situation extremely poorly. The signing of a 5 million snapper over someone who hasn't botched a snap in six friggin years is enough evidence for me to judge him.

            Next time you fantasize about sexing up cutler, try to come up with a logical argument first kid. Heck, I'm beginning to believe you've built a man-crush on Josh McJoke. Love him all you want, he has failed this far, and is far less superior compared to Mike Shanahan.
            Yeah, congrats on the witch hunt mentality.

            Are you really going to cry over a long snapper...really?

            In the scheme of things, that was about the most insignificant move the Broncos have made.

            McDanilels wanted his guy, so what?

            Is that really any different than any other coach?

            A LONGSNAPPER, dude.

            Get over it.

            ..and an average salary of just over $1 mil per season is chump change in the NFL.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
              FYI, our running game went down with 7 RBs on injured reserve
              And 6 of them were scrubs.. Your point? We also averaged 5 ypc with all the Rbs even the ones that were not on IR (bell). This is a stupid excuse.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                Dont try and reason with him...His panties are in a bunch over Jay, Like I said before I'd rather win with or lose with OUR players...Not a bunch of guys that your like WHO's #25 AGAIN?
                So we get rid of a few guys and all of a sudden it's a new team? As far as Ive seen we are keeping basically every offensive player except scheffler. So we get rid of one guy and it's "Who's on the offense?"

                Seems more like you miss shanny than you do like mcdaniels. Which is fine I guess, but it doesn't change the fact that he has no place on the team anymore.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                  FYI, our running game went down with 7 RBs on injured reserve
                  We have Hillis and Torain .We do not know yet how Torain will pan out.Lets just say our running game is not feared.

                  Comment


                  • trading scheffler?

                    McDaniels is really starting to piss me off, our offense was ranked #2 last year and now he wants to get rid of cutler and scheffler??? Two of our best offensive player? Why change something that works? why not change the defense all we done on defense is sign dawkins which was nice, but not enough to make a difference. i am now joining the i hate McDaniels club. Scheffler is a great receiving TE and is only getting better, because he is still young. 1 TE is going to limit a lot of plays. You don't fix something that works. I miss you shanahan!!!
                    Last edited by Javalon; 03-04-2009, 06:06 PM. Reason: Profanity
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Actually he's done more than that on D. Signed, Dawkins, Reid, Davis, Hill, and Fields. So I'd say you are being a bit harsh on him there.
                      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

                      Comment


                      • Sigh, when are people going to realize that having the number two offense for yards gained means nothing when you can't put the ball in the end zone.....
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Heard Broncos in Heavy Talks With Eagles For Scheffler

                          this is just what one of my friends who has the full ESPN insider has told me

                          he could be pulling my strings but just in case..he said look for something later tonight or early tomarrow

                          Comment


                          • I have been saying that is the best spot for him.

                            Please let it be #20 and #28 for Tony and #12!

                            So much better value on defense bottom half of the 1st round.

                            R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                              I have been saying that is the best spot for him.

                              Please let it be #20 and #28 for Tony and #12!

                              So much better value on defense bottom half of the 1st round.
                              Who the hell is #20 and #28 and #12?

                              I honestly think that this is BS! Not the post, the fact that we might trade Scheff. I dont even know what to say..
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Cutty6006 View Post
                                Who the hell is #20 and #28 and #12?

                                I honestly think that this is BS! Not the post, the fact that we might trade Scheff. I dont even know what to say..
                                LOL he is talking about draft picks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X