Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDaniels system gonna fail

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
    Agreed, he needed to come up with a better Defense and coach; not tear apart a prolific offense and try act like he's all that great. He hasn't proven anything other than messing up the Coach-QB bond and trading away good players.

    He is a failure
    Season has started yet. Yes, he pissed off Jay, other than that he's made solid moves that can only make things better. Yes, he's signing some 30+ guys. Those 30+ guys will help groom the young defensive players we get in the next few drafts, and instill good ethics and a hell of a lot of motivation (Dawkins).

    So instead of calling him a failure before he ever walks onto the field, give the guy a chance and see how things work out this season. If he ends up getting us back to the playoffs with all of these additions, than all the people calling McD a failure and wanting his head will have their heads up his asses saying they've supported him the whole way.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by jlynch4756624 View Post
      season games dont matter, its the playoffs. and i am positive, this coach is making denver into a negative. Trading Scheffler?!?!?! TRADING CUTLER?!?!?!? NOT EXTENDING MARSHALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once a patriot always a patriot. theres a reason i hate the pats.

      Yeah, what's he thinking? Why won't he make a guy that has been in trouble with the law 4 times in the last 3 years a top 10 paid receiver? Craziness!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by jlynch4756624 View Post
        with all this talk about his system blah blah and fixing the offense that didnt need fixed. he is going to ruin the team, lose great players, and get fired within a couple years. who says his system will work? BILL BELECHICK KNOWS WHAT PLAYS MCDANIELS CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! HE WILL FIGURE US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MCDANIELS IS A DUMBASS, SHOULDA WENT FOR A DEFENSIVE COACH, RYAN, SPAGS. MCDONALDS WILL FAIL UNFORTUNATELY. Thanks for ruining the team as well you dumbass. :go:

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Broncanatic View Post
          Some of us actually post opinions and don't just badmouth others peoples

          OMG! People with independent thought! You should try it
          Thats true, but your opinion is boarderline ridiculous. McDaniels just wants all the credit, and thats why he's changing the offense? Ummm yaa?

          Or maybe, just maybe he's doing what has made HIM successful as a coach, and implementing all the things that HE feels comfortable with. Are you really expecting him to drop everything he's done that has made him a good coach and pick up Shanny's playbook and learn it from scratch in one offseason, and then try to coach it? Is that really what your suggesting he should do? I don't know, but it sounds like it, and that's just laughable. How many new coaches come in and do the EXACT same thing the previous coach before him? Every coach has their own way of doing things, and btw, McDaniels led the highest SCORING offense in the history of the game, so I think his credentials speaks for themselves.

          So if that is really your oppinion, thats fine and your entitled to think that. MY OPINION on the other hand, is that your opinion is laughable, and I just briefly explained why. This is just some of my independent thought..

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by jlynch4756624 View Post
            my bad guys for posting dumb stuff. sorry. :go:
            Its ok, at least you have admitted it.

            Now if only a couple others posting on this topic could see the light, and follow in your footsteps..

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
              Thats true, but your opinion is boarderline ridiculous. McDaniels just wants all the credit, and thats why he's changing the offense? Ummm yaa?

              Or maybe, just maybe he's doing what has made HIM successful as a coach, and implementing all the things that HE feels comfortable with. Are you really expecting him to drop everything he's done that has made him a good coach and pick up Shanny's playbook and learn it from scratch in one offseason, and then try to coach it? Is that really what your suggesting he should do? I don't know, but it sounds like it, and that's just laughable. How many new coaches come in and do the EXACT same thing the previous coach before him? Every coach has their own way of doing things, and btw, McDaniels led the highest SCORING offense in the history of the game, so I think his credentials speaks for themselves.

              So if that is really your oppinion, thats fine and your entitled to think that. MY OPINION on the other hand, is that your opinion is laughable, and I just briefly explained why. This is just some of my independent thought..

              Fist off I didn't say he couldn't win with the system he is implementing.I merely stated what is obvious, he wants to make the system his and thus make a name for himself. Lets see what he has done so far. He tried to trade our franchise quarterback, signed two aging running backs, signed a long snapper (this will greatly improve things as Leach was a horrible long snapper) geesh. What else, oh........I forgot he signed a linebacker that ESPN and many others didn't even have as a top 10 free agent prospect at his position and only considered an average starter to good backup. Dawkins was a good pickup if he stays healthy. Andre Goodman will be fine I think but there were many better CB's on the market.

              Looks like he has been busy but is doing exactly what Shanny did as far as defense goes, sign one big name and put a band-aid on the rest. I am willing to give him a chance no matter what and I will always be a Bronco fan. I am only saying that what he has done thus far is far from stellar IMO.
              :go:

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Broncanatic View Post
                Looks like he has been busy but is doing exactly what Shanny did as far as defense goes, sign one big name and put a band-aid on the rest. I am willing to give him a chance no matter what and I will always be a Bronco fan. I am only saying that what he has done thus far is far from stellar IMO.
                Well, you can't really go from worst Broncos defense ever to stellar in four days.. I think he's done just fine so far. We have to find backups and starters at almost every position. That means signing a LOT of players, not necessarily signing the very best ones. Even with that in mind, everyone we've signed is an upgrade over what we had last year.

                This thing is going to take a while to get where he wants it to be, and it will be done through the draft. In the meantime he has to improve it the best way he can.
                The Denver Broncos, aka THE NFL'S NEXT DYNASTY

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by jlynch4756624 View Post
                  with all this talk about his system blah blah and fixing the offense that didnt need fixed. he is going to ruin the team, lose great players, and get fired within a couple years. who says his system will work? BILL BELECHICK KNOWS WHAT PLAYS MCDANIELS CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! HE WILL FIGURE US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MCDANIELS IS A DUMBASS, SHOULDA WENT FOR A DEFENSIVE COACH, RYAN, SPAGS. MCDONALDS WILL FAIL UNFORTUNATELY. Thanks for ruining the team as well you dumbass. :go:
                  Please.

                  Just go away.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I am in wait and see mode and I have got to as a fan hope that McD does a good job........however I am not sold on the job he has done so far....yes, he has got to mold the team into his own....every coach does and anyone who has coached knows this but I am a firm believer in Quality over Quantity and building through the draft.....He has also made some monumental mistakes already.....at the same time though, we all do. He has lied and that is pretty apparent.....not just with the Cutler thing but also with saying that we are not in rebuilding mode.....How can you make anyone actually believe that when you are bringing in so many new faces and getting rid of so many player's....now with that said I know that most of those player's deserved to be gone and am glad they are but just be honest about it. I personally would have come in and addressed the running situation and implemented my offensive system with a few little tweaks and then cleaned house on defense and went quality over quantity and rebuilt the defense through the draft but I am not the coach and so thus I will be in a wait and see mode....I think the guy who started this thread may be a little over the top but it is also obvious that McD has raised alot of doubts through questionable decisions.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I'm so sick and tired of of the constant disrespect for our coach. Was I shocked when Shanahan was fired? Of course but the one constant in life is change, at work, at home and with your favourite sports teams.

                      WE do not know what was said behind closed doors, WE don't know what kind of attitude Jay may have given the new coach.

                      This is a business and it's a cold one, guys are played and used up and ultimately thrown away when they're no longer considered useful.

                      I would hate to lose Cutler too, I've been a fan of his since day 1 but I've been a Broncos fan since the mid-70's...through the years of Craig Morton and John Elway and Brian Griese etc etc. I am a Broncos fan now and will be long after the Cutlers and Marshalls and Scheffler's of the current team move on.

                      We may not always agree with every decision our teams make but I will not resort to name calling like some kind of spoiled child. Shanahan had my support and respect because he was my team's coach and now that respect and support goes to McDaniels. I know I won't always agree with everything he does but in the end....I am a Broncos fan...now and always!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
                        We may not always agree with every decision our teams make but I will not resort to name calling like some kind of spoiled child. Shanahan had my support and respect because he was my team's coach and now that respect and support goes to McDaniels. I know I won't always agree with everything he does but in the end....I am a Broncos fan...now and always!

                        Well said!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X