Best lookin' cheerleader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lookin' cheerleader?

Who do you think is the best lookin' cheerleader?
    My vote goes to that Renee Herlocker chick. I think she bangin' with the body and a very pretty face. I could run that game and pull her. I wonder if she seeing anybody. You feel me?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Like you have a chance in hell anyway.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Did anyone else in high school or college play sports? I know I felt bad for the cheerleaders. They thought they were helping us, when we all thought they were annoying and wished they would be quiet. Then they would cry when we lost. Like they had anything to do with it.

So, while I am glad you think one of the cheerleaders is attractive, but I personally hate them. Not as persons, I just hate the concept. I pay good money to see and hear a football game, not some woman trying to earn a few bucks off of her beauty who in some cases, picks the wrong time to start a cheer.

Maybe I am just a heartless bastard like all my ex-girlfriends say.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

HAHA! yea...well......I can't go to a team's cheerleaders page and drool....it's kinda like.....looking through a catalog and looking at chicks.....you can look and all....

but it's a sad reality.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I didn't mind the cheerleaders. They were always fun at the parties

You too Cutler.

Comment

Yep, I guess I am just a heartless bastard then

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              Yep, I guess I am just a heartless bastard then
              HAHA!!

Oh well...they were so giddy and happy...kinda makes ya sick!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                HAHA!!

Oh well...they were so giddy and happy...kinda makes ya sick!
                My point exactly. Its like "I'm trying to focus on the little ball here, would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!?" Then I am th ebad guy....

SIGH

Comment

You know, back in high school....you can't get drunk and stuff at a game..and the cheerleaders want you to stand up and make a fool out of yourself with these chants.....NOW...if we have cheerleaders at let's say...a bar?

Comment

I played both ways in high school so I didn't notice them during the games, except when I ran over one when we ran through our banner!! Unfortunately I was going out with her so that kinda killed the relationship. In college I looked over at a couple of the prettier ones because I wasn't good enough to play, then I blew out my knee so I became a member of the crowd. But I, and the other players, always paid attention to them during the parties.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                      I played both ways in high school so I didn't notice them during the games, except when I ran over one when we ran through our banner!! Unfortunately I was going out with her so that kinda killed the relationship. In college I looked over at a couple of the prettier ones because I wasn't good enough to play, then I blew out my knee so I became a member of the crowd. But I, and the other players, always paid attention to them during the parties.

Ah....I see what you meant before. I thought you were talking about Denver's cheerleaders. I was like "WOW! He knows them well enough to invite them to parties?"

LOL

Anyway, I see your points of view. I didn't party with the 'jocks' in high school or college, even though I played sports. I had to work, and it just wasn't my scene. So I hadn't really thought about them being good for parties. Of course, given my attitude, I probably would have avoided parties with them in attendance.

CA, I am sorry, but I don't get drunk at football games, but yes, if they had cheerleaders at a sportsbar, I would be MUCH more receptive to the idea. Lord knows I need something to watch during commercials. :-)

Comment

hehee..i don't even drink! I'm naturally crazy.

Comment

Yeah, Renee is pretty hot. She reminds of Brooke Burke on E's "Wild On". Also, check out Heather Tocquigny... she's one of my favs. She has a Jennifer Love Hewitt look about her.

Didn't mean to get off topic.... hey, wait.... this is "the topic".
                          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Yes, Renee is extremely hot. But, i have to say that Dawne Hillman has to be one of my favorites. Any MOM that looks that hot deserves a little more credit.

Comment

couldnt agree more..

very well said. there is no need to boo plummer. the defense played awful and if they would have played decent, i think the offense (even tho not overwhelming) probably did enough to win that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X