Best lookin' cheerleader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    hey let me tell you this. if you wanna see a fine cheerleader, go to the eagles website and look up ali and alicia. OMG they da bomb!!!
    then look at their calendar photos and tell me what you think!!!!!!
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
      Go to the Cowboys web site and check out the calendrr shots there. There's no doubt who's team has the best looking cheerleaders across the board.
      naw man i went and the only fine ones are tina garza and candace something but they dont look better that ali and alicia of the eagles.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I know I'm way behind here...

...but I needed to post my opinion. The only problem I have is that I can't decide who's hotter.....Renee Herlocker or Heather Tocquigny?! I've said Renee for the past 3 years, but Heather is amazing! Guess I'll just have to say a tie
        If you don't feel close to God, guess who moved?

Comment

Y'all are all wrong...
          The best looking "cheerleaders" aren't the ones prancing around down there...they're us real people that are up in the stands.

Man, I really need to get my "cheerleaderish" picture taken & posted...hehe.

Comment

Cheerleaders.. If I want T&A I'll go to a bar after the game. :p
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

this thread is worthless without pics

Comment

Then post them...geesh...

Comment

Sarah Amen... I beleive is one of them... I think that it the tile I droll over on the screen saver.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                    Yeah, Renee is pretty hot. She reminds of Brooke Burke on E's "Wild On". Also, check out Heather Tocquigny... she's one of my favs. She has a Jennifer Love Hewitt look about her.

Didn't mean to get off topic.... hey, wait.... this is "the topic".
                    hahahaha, i went to school w/ Heather Tocquigny, she's a cool girl too.

Comment

It's worth taking a look at the Chargers ones.

http://www.chargers.com/chargergirls/squad.cfm

Comment

Working...
                      X