What about Hackney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Hackney

The pick of Simms is good and yes an improvement over Ramsey, but what about Hackney??? I am still pissed he never got a true shot under Shanny and would like to know what will happen with him. He showed great skills and I think he has the ability to be a good back up qb. What gives??? Go Broncos.

12 & 4 next year, play off bound. :go:
    Last edited by dgosseli; 03-06-2009, 04:27 PM. Reason: sp

Originally posted by dgosseli View Post
    The pick of Simms is good and yes an improvment over Ramsey, but what about Hackney??? I am still pissed he never got a true shot under Shanny and would like to know what will happen with him. He showed great skills and I think he has the ability to be a good back up qb. What gives??? Go Broncos.

11 & 4 next year, play off bound. :go:
    Had had one decent preseason, and will be cut prior to the start of the season.
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

i think what 'it' is about hackeny, is that he isnt very good...

he is ok on a collegian level and throwing warm up balls at practice and pre game, but he sure as hell isnt a playmaker...

sigpic

Comment

The pick of Simms is good and yes an improvment over Ramsey, but what about Hackney??? I am still pissed he never got a true shot under Shanny and would like to know what will happen with him. He showed great skills and I think he has the ability to be a good back up qb. What gives??? Go Broncos.

11 & 4 next year, play off bound. :go:
        Same here I Wanted HACKNEY as backup QB. Also I really hope we don't got 11 and 4.....something may be a bit wrong if that happens......
        Dumervil's Biggest Fan

Comment

He is a practice squad player whose best moments came in meaningless exhibition matches. I would be very worried if we were ever forced to put him under center in the regular season. Camp fodder.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Hu

Originally posted by rusty_thomson View Post
            Same here I Wanted HACKNEY as backup QB. Also I really hope we don't got 11 and 4.....something may be a bit wrong if that happens......

Explain???

Comment

Explain???
              There are 16 games in a season.....
              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Explain???

sigpic

Comment

Good Call

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                  There are 16 games in a season.....
                  Don't I feel dumb? Thanks...

Comment

I think Hackney can beat Simms for the backup role. He's got mobility, strong arm and takes care of the ball. Go Hackney.
                    sigpic

Comment

Simms is better than Sackney

Comment

Who cares? If we lose Cutler in the season and one of these scrubs comes in, we're screwed anyway!

Comment

Hackney was ape**** in high school. See if you can find the highlight footage on youtube. I mean he and his boys went insane.
                          Whether that translates to the NFL, I don´t know. But you may find his face in the dictionary next to exciting based on the spectacularness of his high school footage.
                          mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

The pick of Simms is good and yes an improvement over Ramsey, but what about Hackney??? I am still pissed he never got a true shot under Shanny and would like to know what will happen with him. He showed great skills and I think he has the ability to be a good back up qb. What gives??? Go Broncos.

12 & 4 next year, play off bound. :go:
                            I certainly didn't see him show great skillz, he showed he could hand the ball off in a preseason game tho, and that he could run a little bit and stair down one wr until he became open.

I'd take Ramsey over Hackney anyday.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by mooncamping View Post
                              Hackney was ape**** in high school. See if you can find the highlight footage on youtube. I mean he and his boys went insane.
                              Whether that translates to the NFL, I don´t know. But you may find his face in the dictionary next to exciting based on the spectacularness of his high school footage.

See, now there's the problem........if you have to go back to HIGH SCHOOL to see how spectacular he is, then that my friend, is problem numero uno.....

Comment

Working...
                              X