who do we hate worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do we hate worse

Is it the Raiders or Chiefs? I myself hate Oakland more. KC is growing because of the new fans, but I have to say Oakland is more hated. I mean that too, i HATE Oakland. I take it personal.
    chad c

Re: who do we hate worse

Originally posted by ChadCollins
    Is it the Raiders or Chiefs? I myself hate Oakland more. KC is growing because of the new fans, but I have to say Oakland is more hated. I mean that too, i HATE Oakland. I take it personal.

Raiders by far. Something about Raider week that really gets me pumped up. Chiefs are in hot pursuit though.

Comment

I hate the Chiefs. I want them to lose every game. Does anyone have John Elway's greatest comebacks video. They spend a whole segment on his KC victories. I love it. I do hate the Raiders but nothing compared to the Chiefs.

oh, and Quitter Kennison is a piece of crap.
      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Oakland is definetly number one hated in this household......K.C. is just a team that we have to beat up on twice a year!!!!!That's rite,i said beat up on...Even the games they win against the broncos they still get beat up on....Sort of like what's gonna happen this Sunday but we will win this one...suckas.. ....Raiders have no class or morals,thier bums....hahahhahahahahahahahha

Comment

Team the Raiders..The fans of KC... they are so proud of crappy team that kills me.

Comment

broncos comments

yes bronco fans **** vermeil will cry sunday because he only cries when he wins.

Comment

Re: broncos comments

Originally posted by chiefs3182
              he only cries when he wins.
              Soon to change my friend, soon to change
              Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Re: broncos comments

Originally posted by chiefs3182
                yes bronco fans **** vermeil will cry sunday because he only cries when he wins.
                If that's the case he'll be happy as Gilligan on Sunday

Comment

RAIDERS!!!

Comment

I take the dirty harry point of view, I just hate 'em all... Punks.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

[i]oh, and Quitter Kennison is a piece of crap. [/B]
                      I prefer Eddie Quittison, but hey let's not split hairs.
                      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Re: who do we hate worse

Originally posted by ChadCollins
                        Not only are the Raiders my most hated football team, they are my most hated professional/college sports team. Its been that way forever and always will. As for the Chiefs... they are having a good year so their fans bug....Thats all...They are usually not that good, haven't won a Superbowl since I've been a fan and rarely pose much of a threat to the Broncos. Second most hated team.... a tie between Nebraska and Red wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                          I prefer Eddie Quittison, but hey let's not split hairs.
                          As far as insults go, yours does have a better ring.
                          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Raiders are the number one team to dislike the most. Dirty players of old will never be forgotten. The motto "team of the decades" or the "pride and poise". Last thing "just win baby" Davis just makes it easy to dislike them. Glad Gruden left because he could have made them something again.

Chiefs have never been a team to dislike because they have never done anything to us, or been real competition.

That could change but has not yet.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Raiders, hands down.

In order to hate someone, you must first think about them.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X