who do we hate worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horseface
    I hear what you're saying...but you do realize that the Chiefs lead the all time Chiefs/Broncos series by about 10 games now...and they are 6-3 over the Broncos in the most recent 5 seasons...I guess it's just tough to say they have never been real competition.
    I understand what you are saying but it never has seemed that way. We would lose one in Kansas City and win one in Denver.

I guess it is because KC did not challenge us for playoffs or the Superbowl and Raiders were always "dirty". If KC was known for dirty play they would be disliked more, but they are not. They have always been "clean" players as far as I know.

If they got to the playoffs more often or AFC championship then they would get more respect and we would think of them as competition.

That's why I said it could change... We will need to see how KC does in the playoffs...
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
      I hear what you're saying...but you do realize that the Chiefs lead the all time Chiefs/Broncos series by about 10 games now...and they are 6-3 over the Broncos in the most recent 5 seasons...I guess it's just tough to say they have never been real competition.
      A hated rivalry should go back and forth to sustain the hatred. I'm more bored with the Raiders because we've OWNED them. Kansas City and Denver seem to swap victories all the time and they are the bigger threat to Denver.

Plus, I live in what is considered "Chiefs territory" and that just adds to the hatred. So, for me, I will always be a Chiefs hater first and foremost.

P.S. Remember what I said about this being a "back and forth" rivalry. We are going to collect our win Sunday, thank you very much.
      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

i hate the raiders and hate the chiefs and thier fans.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
          I take the dirty harry point of view, I just hate 'em all... Punks.
          Same here...well said Elway!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I used to hate the raiders fans more, but now they look to be in such dissarray, its hard to not feel sorry for them a bit, but I still hate em. As far as the donkees, well, I never hated them so much (chiefs are pretty even with them over the last twenty years or so) until Rat Shanahan got there with his dirty tricks(vaseline on the O line jerseys in KC in 97, wrong colored jerseys recently, injury reports, etc). And, for the donkee fans, I wouldn't hate you all so much if you didn't act like you had the best team year in and year out, then they finish around .500 and out come the excuses. One team is the best each year out of 32, it isn't gonna be the broncos all the time, so lay off the we're the greatest of all time crap. I'll be the first to say that the chiefs better win this year, cause in this day and age the window is small and they WONT be as competitive next year, whereas the bronco fans are already spouting wait and see how great we will be next year... same old story.

Comment

I hate the Raiders way more than the Chiefs. But who do the Chief fans hate more us or the Raiders?

Comment

Raiders a winning season is beating them twice.
                I feel fine if we only win 2 games in a season 2-14
                97-DenverBroncos-98

Comment

Re: who do we hate worse

Originally posted by ChadCollins
                  Is it the Raiders or Chiefs? I myself hate Oakland more. KC is growing because of the new fans, but I have to say Oakland is more hated. I mean that too, i HATE Oakland. I take it personal.
                  See my sig.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Raiders!! the most hated on my list.....and chiefs.....last on my list....they are too easy to beat...!!
                    ==D==> ORANGE CRUSH <==D==

Comment

I hate the Viqueens! I live in this god aweful state of MN, fans are all bandwagon by the way, I went to see my first bronco game since '89 living in denver, and they beat 'em, this season i have to ssay the vikings, dispise them and their bamdwagon fans, i got so much crap at work the day after, they made me wear a moss jersey, vikings necklace, and a vikes hat. due to a bet.

Comment

I have to say I hate the dumbest team in America most....giggle.
                        I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

I think that the Raiders and Broncos have had more heated battles. The Chiefs are right up there.

I don't have a clue what people are talking about when they say they hate the raiders team, but the KC fans. I was at the Oakland vs. Denver game last week in Oakland and those are the worst fans you could ever imagine. I was 5 rows back from the Broncos bench and I understood going into the game that I would get crap for being a Broncos fan but that was the most tasteless display of spectating I have ever seen. Good thing Al Wilson took it upon himself to taunt the crowd back when the game was well in hand! Oakland's stadium sucks too! I was at the new Mile High the week before for the Chicago game (we won't talk about that) but the stadium and fans never disapoint. Raiders fans are gutless, in fact the bay area fans in general are pathetic! Terell Owens belongs on the Raiders if he leaves the 49ers with his additude. He would fit in perfect with Oaklands fans and staff.

Comment

Re: who do we hate worse

Originally posted by ChadCollins
                            Is it the Raiders or Chiefs? I myself hate Oakland more. KC is growing because of the new fans, but I have to say Oakland is more hated. I mean that too, i HATE Oakland. I take it personal.
                            Without question, the Chokeland Faiders. Even Chef fans will agree with this one. They hate the Faiders more than us Donkeys.

GO BRONCOS!!
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                              Raiders.

I don't hate the Chiefs, except for Kennison.
                              I hope that no-class-having waste of space gets knocked out for the rest of his miserable career.
                              Gee, thats funny, say a guy has no class & then wish for a career ending injury in the same sentence...

How typical...

Comment

Oh well...Kennison is a standard receiver...nothing flashy.....no face on a soup can.....no wheaties box...

Just ignore that quitter.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                                X