X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chi3fs
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    Raiders are the number one team to dislike the most. Dirty players of old will never be forgotten. The motto "team of the decades" or the "pride and poise". Last thing "just win baby" Davis just makes it easy to dislike them. Glad Gruden left because he could have made them something again.

Chiefs have never been a team to dislike because they have never done anything to us, or been real competition.

That could change but has not yet.
    again a classic oversight by donkos4ever.... the Chiefs are 49-38 lifetime over the Donkos... is being 11 games UNDER 500 against a team NOT competition?

and today we make it Fifty.

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by neisha26
    IT SEEMS TO ME YOU HATE EVERY ONE.
    Thats what typing your thoughts does to people who read them. What I write is mostly tongue-in-cheek, that's why I come here. I bust ass, but in a humorous way and I'll laugh at the responses directed towards me and other rivals as much as I laugh at the responses directed towards the Denver fans.

Hate is too strong of a word. In this forum, there is only one person who I don't care for, but I wouldn't say I "hate" him and he's not on iggy. I won't elaborate who he is, but I respect his opinion even though he doesn't respect mine. He's not a moderator or a smalk talk regular. This person is obviously a "he" so it's not you or any other female.

Bottom line: if you have a sense of humor, then use it and dont take anything said in here personal.

Leave a comment:

• The-4th-Amigo
    replied
    At one point in time, KC was my second favorite team. I know that is just not right. I really enjoyed watching Derrick Thomas play, man he was awesome, Neil Smith too. I remember when KC was playing Seattle and DK needed one more sack to break the most sacks in one game record. He had the quarter back in his grasp and somehow the QB got loose and threw the game winning touchdown. That sucked because I really wanted him to have that record. Any of you KC fans remember that game or does your memory only go back as far as this season?

Leave a comment:

• ©® JaCkleG
    replied
    I don't hate any team, however I had strong dislike for the niners back in the superbowl days...

Leave a comment:

• neisha26
    replied
    Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
    and the worst part of hating the Fish: I gotta root for them this weekend against NE, so the Chiefs will be another game up (or at least one game up) for HFA.
    IT SEEMS TO ME YOU HATE EVERY ONE.

Leave a comment:

• michbroncofan
    replied
    No doubt about it, the Raiders. I don't like the Chefs by any means, but I absolutely hate, despise, detest the Raiders. Doesn't matter who the coach is, they are a dirty, cheap shot team. I had alot of respect for Rice as a player, then he signed with the Raiders. To me, that's nothing but a tarnish on an otherwise fantastic career.

I hate the Red Wings almost as much as the Raiders. Which makes it even better to wear my Roy jersey here. Only live 20 minutes from Red Wing training camp, and in serious Red Wing Country.

Leave a comment:

• DieWithMileHigh
    replied
    DID I not mention that at the end of my post. It's there you have to look and just not start ripping on things. also the whole afc west was in shambles that year.

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    and the worst part of hating the Fish: I gotta root for them this weekend against NE, so the Chiefs will be another game up (or at least one game up) for HFA.

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    I hate the Fish for knocking us out of the playoffs three times, and God forbid, a 4th time. After this season, you might hate the Fish, too, for taking a bid out of your hands.

Did I mention I really, REALLY hate the Fish?

Leave a comment:

• DieWithMileHigh
    replied
    The team that gets me evry 10 or 15 years they pull a winning season is the Chargers, unreal all the talk they pull out when they know there going in the tank the next 10 years to follow. That SB year was the biggest fluke in all sporting events, know way they deserved to be there. I live in Calif. and all I hear is niners and faiders and i hate both of them but that was the one time i didn't care if the niners won that game. man what a disgrace that was. We may have been whipped worse by those fortywiners but atleast we resembled a team.

Leave a comment:

• neisha26
    replied
    i don't think that we hate KC i think that they are a rivary for us.

Leave a comment:

• ChadCollins
    replied
    Team the Raiders..The fans of KC... they are so proud of crappy team that kills me.

I agree with that post above from crazie. U nailed that right on the money. I respect the KC players and Vermeil is a class act, I do hate Kennison for his ridiculous comments, but your right, team Oakland, fans KC.

Leave a comment:

• Koronin
    replied
    Re: who do we hate worse

I agree. If the Chiefs went 2-14 and those 2 wins were against the Raiders, it wouldn't be a total wash.

Really, did anyone expect the Raiders to fall so hard, so fast?

It's beautiful!

Originally posted by ChadCollins
    Is it the Raiders or Chiefs? I myself hate Oakland more. KC is growing because of the new fans, but I have to say Oakland is more hated. I mean that too, i HATE Oakland. I take it personal.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Oh well...Kennison is a standard receiver...nothing flashy.....no face on a soup can.....no wheaties box...

Just ignore that quitter.

Leave a comment:

• Chiefz_Rule
    replied
    Originally posted by bcollin1
    Raiders.

I don't hate the Chiefs, except for Kennison.
    I hope that no-class-having waste of space gets knocked out for the rest of his miserable career.
    Gee, thats funny, say a guy has no class & then wish for a career ending injury in the same sentence...

How typical...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X