17-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17-20

Why are people calling Jay a franchise qb, 3 years no winning seasons . Matt Ryan is more of a franchise qb then cutler is atleast he has taken his team to the playoffs and he was in his first year.

Who in the free agent market wins games with a 29th ranked D? Leftwich, Losman..gimme a break.

Comment

yeah vince young took the titans to the playoffs too. he's such a great franchise qb.

didnt cutler and ryan face off this year? who won?

face it. cutler is a great qb and its pretty obvious the reason the broncos havent gone to the playoffs the last 2 years is because the defense and special teams has been constantly ranked last in everything.

Cutler is not perfect. he still throws some bad interceptions here and there. but those problems can be fixed with more coaching and experience.
      Last edited by BRONCOS_OWN_U16; 03-11-2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Yeah, and like I said to the many other Cutler threads in the past, I'm going to keep my opinions to a minimum until some solid evidence comes out and something actually happens. (Ie. Cutler appears at camp and releases a picture of him and McD holding hands running across the street to get ice cream cones or Cutler being traded.)

I've had it up to here with the media and Denver's PR people and how they are handling this situation. On one end, the media seems to blow lots of things out of proportion, and on the other hand, the Broncos aren't attempting to clarify anything to put the rumors to rest. I have to admit, I'm a bit ashamed that after waiting so long for Denver to get some publicity, we get it in the worst of forms..

Comment

This drama is messed up Cutler should address the broncos fans we are the reason he is a supposed "franchise qb" he is acting like a punk right now his talent isnt worth this B.S we are not the oakland raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
            (Ie. Cutler appears at camp and releases a picture of him and McD holding hands running across the street to get ice cream cones .)

got a chuckle out of that there...

I think cutler was a franchise qb based on the fact that the old regime started building a team around him... too bad they forgot to include a D... I think he still could be our franchise qb, but now he has to mold himself into the current regimes gameplan... thats how I see it for now... not really for or against... it is what is for now...

sigpic

Comment

With every day that this damn saga keeps rolling on, and with Jay getting more and more whinny..... It just seems that it is the best option to trade him.... Send him off to one of the doormats of this league..... I like Detroit, let him waste his career away. We have our down year, and pick up one of the young QB's next year.
              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
                Why are people calling Jay a franchise qb, 3 years no winning seasons . Matt Ryan is more of a franchise qb then cutler is atleast he has taken his team to the playoffs and he was in his first year.
                What do you think you would be saying about Cutler if he had Pittsburghs D during those 37 games? Probably something a little different...

Do you think Ben Worthlessburger is a better QB than Jay? I think not... Ben has had a much better all around team.

Why can't you Cutler haters see that?
                Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
                  What do you think you would be saying about Cutler if he had Pittsburghs D during those 37 games? Probably something a little different...

Do you think Ben Worthlessburger is a better QB than Jay? I think not... Ben has had a much better all around team.

Maybe because Ben Worthlesburger never has been a complainer. He infact takes the blame when the team loses if u watched any of his interviews. Maybe Cutler should take some notes and stop whinning.
                  sigpic
                  PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                  You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post

all what if what if, a lot of game we lost because of the turnovers of jay

other games we lost because jay was not clutch enough e.g. the bills game last season

86 of qb rating??? 18 int second just because brINT favre decided to come back?? not impressed
                    sigpicI am from BRONCOLOMBIA

Comment

This drama is messed up Cutler should address the broncos fans we are the reason he is a supposed "franchise qb" he is acting like a punk right now his talent isnt worth this B.S we are not the oakland raiders.
                      You are full of it. Cutler being the franchise quarterback has nothing to do with us as fans. The only thing that you said is correct is that we are not the Oakland Raiders, however there Broncos fans that act like some Raiders fans. (TX hands sticky a mirror.)
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by greenyeti View Post

other games we lost because jay was not clutch enough e.g. the bills game last season

86 of qb rating??? 18 int second just because brINT favre decided to come back?? not impressed
                        Right, giving up 400 plus points two consecutive seasons, pluse allowing opposing offense to convert over 50% of 3rd downs had nothing to do with it. Get real.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by AtwaterHITS27 View Post
                          Yeah, and like I said to the many other Cutler threads in the past, I'm going to keep my opinions to a minimum until some solid evidence comes out and something actually happens. (Ie. Cutler appears at camp and releases a picture of him and McD holding hands running across the street to get ice cream cones or Cutler being traded.)

I've had it up to here with the media and Denver's PR people and how they are handling this situation. On one end, the media seems to blow lots of things out of proportion, and on the other hand, the Broncos aren't attempting to clarify anything to put the rumors to rest. I have to admit, I'm a bit ashamed that after waiting so long for Denver to get some publicity, we get it in the worst of forms..
                          Great post. Yeah, no matter whether you are on Cutler's side or McDaniel's side, the one thing I think everyone can agree upon is that the PR people for Denver have really really dropped the ball on this one. They have acted in an unprofessional manner and allowed gossip and heresay to rule the information flow. The fact that they aren't out correcting ESPN and CBS4 on inaccurate information and speculation is ridiculous.
                          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by greenyeti View Post

Both your logic and your grammar are epic fail. Show me evidence of games we lost outright "because jay was not clutch enough" and I'll show you evidence of games we won outright because of Jay (Cleveland game, San Diego Game (yes, despite the help from the ref, Jay still made two passes in the end zone to the same guy to win that game), Jets game, etc). And if you check out the post on this forum detailing QB records when your team gives up 30+ points, you will see that Jay outranks a lot of greats in that statistic. I'm not impressed with your argument.
                            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

He is a FRANCHISE QB...I don't care what the statistics say... If we only had a defense to support the great offensive game, in 2008 we could have played at home with the Colts in the wild card game... But you can only win a few only with the offense!!!!! Let's face it, Cutler is great... Just hand him the team ( offense and defense ) to prove it... So far, we have a defense M.I. A.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X