Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17-20

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
    How about when he replaced jake ,and tanked our season we were a winner with jake, you cant say that about Cutler . 18ints last year real great qb only a franchise qb could throw 18 ints and blow 3 games in a row with a 3 game lead
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
      How about when he replaced jake ,and tanked our season we were a winner with jake, you cant say that about Cutler . 18ints last year real great qb only a franchise qb could throw 18 ints and blow 3 games in a row with a 3 game lead
      um I dunno how about when our defense completely gave up and didn't even bother trying to play football?

      as for the interceptions, manning threw 12 this year 14 last...roethlisberger through 15 this year and won a superbowl cutler also had a lot more TD's than big ben did. brees threw 17, eli manning threw 20 interceptions last year and won a superbowl.


      who cares no matter what he did good or bad OUR D lost that for us jay cutler did what he needed to do and thats throw more TD's than he did interceptions.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
        I do not hate Jay i think he has talent but i dont think he is a top 10 qb yet and he never will be if he cant take instructions from his boss josh mcd.

        REALLY? last I checked cutler finished out the year 3rd in passing yards and 7th in scoring. keep rambling dude your really helping your case, I think in another post or two people MAY take you seriously. </sarcasm>
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
          How many threads of the same topic do you have to start?

          Damn your so annoying. Go smoke another bowl or something
          The beauty of the internet is he can smoke while he pisses you off.
          [SIGPIC]

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
            Jay is not a franchise qb if 17-20 makes you a franchise qb i have some property in the everglades to sell you.
            Ridiculous logic. If he threw for the exact same statistical numbers the last two years, but ended up in the AFC Championship game both years, winning one Super Bowl, would you admit he's a franchise quarterback? Of course you would. So it's not his play that is preventing you from seeing the obvious, it's the team play. Great analysis. Tell your roommate Mel Kiper he needs to get a hobby.
            All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by MileHighPimp303 View Post
              The beauty of the internet is he can smoke while he pisses you off.
              Pisses me off?

              @ pissing me off. I just know hes annoying. Doesn't piss me off though.
              Its the internet. Who gets pissed off online?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                REALLY? last I checked cutler finished out the year 3rd in passing yards and 7th in scoring. keep rambling dude your really helping your case, I think in another post or two people MAY take you seriously. </sarcasm>
                I will be glad when he is gone maybe tthe Jay nutthuggers will leave with him we had a winner in Jake and people like you drove him out of town.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
                  Ridiculous logic. If he threw for the exact same statistical numbers the last two years, but ended up in the AFC Championship game both years, winning one Super Bowl, would you admit he's a franchise quarterback? Of course you would. So it's not his play that is preventing you from seeing the obvious, it's the team play. Great analysis. Tell your roommate Mel Kiper he needs to get a hobby.
                  Lets take this one step further just to put it in even better perspective.

                  If he put up the exact same numbers and we had Pittsburgh defense you'd probably be preaching HOF and talking about how great of a dynasty we have because seriously if he'd have put up numbers like last year with a powerhouse defense (heck even with a midpack defense) we'd have one 2-4 more games and been in the playoffs easy. Our defense laid down midway through the season the year that cutler took over as QB and they havn't gotten back up since. Take your blinders off and realize there is more to a team than any one individual player.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                    Pisses me off?

                    @ pissing me off. I just know hes annoying. Doesn't piss me off though.
                    Its the internet. Who gets pissed off online?
                    Smoking 1 right now flame on people

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
                      I will be glad when he is gone maybe tthe Jay nutthuggers will leave with him we had a winner in Jake and people like you drove him out of town.
                      When did Mike Shanahan start posting on this site?
                      All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
                        I will be glad when he is gone maybe tthe Jay nutthuggers will leave with him we had a winner in Jake and people like you drove him out of town.
                        I stood behind jake for a long time man.....and if jake had our current defense he'd be lucky to win 5 games. seriously Jake was only successful because we had a good defense (top 10) until the season he was replaced as starter. He was a system player and nothing more.

                        *edit*

                        oh and for the record your mancrush jake he finished out his career with 161 TD and 161 INT so explain to me which you'd rather have a QB that can keep a positive TD to int record or someone struggling to break even? His last season he had 11 TD and 13 interceptions....seriously pathetic when things were going well and he could manage the game he did ok but put any pressure on him he cracked.

                        Cutler thus far has 54 TD and 37 INT not too shabby thus far.
                        Last edited by Freyaka; 03-14-2009, 11:55 PM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Chemistry time

                          Now let us diverge from this heinous thread to endulge
                          in some wholesome chemistry

                          Solve:

                          4NaCl + 3HCl → _______ + _______

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                            Pisses me off?

                            @ pissing me off. I just know hes annoying. Doesn't piss me off though.
                            Its the internet. Who gets pissed off online?
                            My bad, i thought when he made fun of your boyfriend it struck a nerve. I apologize.
                            [SIGPIC]

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by MileHighPimp303 View Post
                              My bad, i thought when he made fun of your boyfriend it struck a nerve. I apologize.
                              .. Naw.. It don't matter to me any. I wish Jay would grow up a bit. But I let these clowns that don't watch any Bronco games run thier mouth. Its entertaining.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                                ROFL, great pic. Figures that it was on CNN. I swear I think those guys are just doing On The Job Training for real journalism jobs. Them and MSNBC.
                                Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X