Old Heroes not forgoten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Heroes not forgoten

I was and am a big Steve Watson fan. True broncomaniacs will know who Im talking about. I heard he is a wide recievers coach now and would like to get a football card signed by him. Any ideas out there on how?, Thanks.

Re: Old Heroes not forgoten

Originally posted by DBmaniac
    I was and am a big Steve Watson fan. True broncomaniacs will know who Im talking about. I heard he is a wide recievers coach now and would like to get a football card signed by him. Any ideas out there on how?, Thanks.
    Me too number 81 if I remember right. I remember I was in second grade lol and I had a Team Poster and Steve Watson was my favorite. I used to want to want my name changed to Steve because of him matter as a fact. LOL good post.

Comment

absolutely threeamigos forever

Comment

Originally posted by bronco4life
        absolutely threeamigos forever
        Steve wasn't apart of the three amigos. Unless you are saying you loved the three amigos. I'm confused as this is a thread about Steve Watson. Please clarify?

Comment

The Three Amigos:

80 - Mark Jackson
          82 - Vance Johnson
          84 - Ricky Natiel

They were an awesome trio. Steve Watson (81) was another favorite of mine but I have to give mention here to Karl Mecklenburg (77).

I also like Rich Karlis (3), Gary Kubiak (8) and Sammy Winder (23).

GO BRONCOS!!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

In 1989....it was Michael Young that was my hero! That guy was clutch!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Favorite Hero

I was a huge Sammy Winder fan.

Remember the "Mississippi Mud Walk" Classic.

Comment

To follow up on Michael Young, he's now part of the Colorado Crush.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Watson was great

Another Watson fan here. He was making big grabs when I was first discovering the Broncos. Anytime Elway needed a big catch, you knew #81 was going to be on the other end. Not flashy, but made a lot of big plays. Super Sammy was great, too.

Comment

Re: Watson was great

Originally posted by flexmaster33
                    Another Watson fan here. He was making big grabs when I was first discovering the Broncos. Anytime Elway needed a big catch, you knew #81 was going to be on the other end. Not flashy, but made a lot of big plays. Super Sammy was great, too.
                    Eddie McCaffrey reminds me a lot of Steve Watson. Both guys as you said not flashy. Just want to be good and they were/are.

And the Mississippi Mud Walk was a classic. I used to like the Ickey Shuffle in Cincinnati too but that is another subject.

GO BRONCOS!!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X