No announcement yet.

Chiefs- Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHAH...that was funny B26!!! Maybe he will quit the Chef's now.

Quitterson sucks.
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Thats the best game I have seen all season. Good job Broncos

Comment

Re: We Put Something On Their @ss

Originally posted by Arab Bronco
        We dominated the chefs, in everywhich way.. in addition, Dante Hall got JACKED UP!!!

i dare you chef fans to show ur face here again..
        COZ WE PUT SOMETHING ON THEIR @SS.. NOW U CAN BELIEVE DAT
        Hi there! Chiefs fan here. Not afraid to show my face after a loss to the Broncos. Good game for Denver, flat out. I'm not going to argue or give excuses because there are none.

Congratulations to the Broncos.

Comment

Congrats to the Broncos!

Comment

Lelie - another botched attempt

Whats up with this guy?? That one catch (yes, you know which I am speaking of) wouldve been an awesome catch late in the game!? Lelie drops yet another, I hope this man can learn how to catch.. That is what he gets paid to do. He's got SOOoo much potential, its sad to see him miss all these catches.

Comment

That was a heck of a football game by the broncos. Sucks to be a chiefs fan right now

Comment

Yea, no kidding. Plummer was wide open, he was running, i thought he was gonna run it up the field, then he passes it and im like, "he has to be WIDE open," which he was! Only to see Lelie drop the catch. PERFECT throw, and the announcers are all backin him up and **** like "well, if it's late in the game, and he hasn't been thrown the ball at all, he can't be expected to make those important plays"

Overall, no biggy on the outcome of the game, but damn! He has got to get his act in gear.
                Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

His drop is unacceptable and pathetic, dammit he has to get 4 throwing tds against the Colts and beat out Harrison to remove his stench from Bronco nation now!!!!

Comment

in order to beat the colts (mind you, that game is two weeks away -- we should be focusing on the Browns, just like our team is ---buuut...) we need more production out of both lelie AND eddie Mac. Both today we're essentially non-factors. We need to get them back into the game next week.

Comment

obviously a great effort today!

Nice job broncos. How were the holes so big? There isn't a back in the NFL that wouldn't have had a great day running through those holes.
                      No second 1/2 for the Chiefs, .......................?

Comment

Re: obviously a great effort today!

Originally posted by AFCWestBest
                        Nice job broncos. How were the holes so big? There isn't a back in the NFL that wouldn't have had a great day running through those holes.
                        No second 1/2 for the Chiefs, .......................?
                        wtf are u talking about? Those holes weren't THAT big. As you could tell, the announcers were constantly talking about how CP is so gifted with the ability to completely stop, sidestep, and regain his speed so quickly.

CP just made the holes look big
                        Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Leave Lelie alone he;s only human. he'll come around then u last expect GO BRONCOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                            in order to beat the colts (mind you, that game is two weeks away -- we should be focusing on the Browns, just like our team is ---buuut...) we need more production out of both lelie AND eddie Mac. Both today we're essentially non-factors. We need to get them back into the game next week.
                            Amen to that. Not every team is as soft as KC is against the run. There has to be some sort of mental thing going on with Lelie. Simms said (if you believe him) that Ashley catches every pass in practice. What's the solution? Get him involved early?
                            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                            X