Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Back Jeb Putzier!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Welcome Back Jeb Putzier!

    Putzier resigned; this seems to make it even more likely that Scheff gets dealt at some point.


    http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=8904

  • #2
    Not a bad signing. Very good receiver in the red zone and can block. I'd rather have scheff as hes much better between the 20's but if needs must then leave Graham to deal with that side of things.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know how this guy can still play after all the "Jacked Up" reels he has been in.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes but did Jay approve of this signing?....I'm just being an ass, sorry.....always liked how hard Jeb plays glad he's resigned.

        Comment


        • #5
          I would have rather kept Nate Jackson, but oh well.
          sigpic

          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            I would have rather kept Nate Jackson, but oh well.
            Sheffler and Nate Jackson both are >> Putzier.

            McDaniels chooses putzier.

            Go figure.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cammina View Post
              Sheffler and Nate Jackson both are >> Putzier.

              McDaniels chooses putzier.

              Go figure.
              Sometimes I think at night that McD accepted the job in order to see how fast he could drive a great franchise to the ground. One less contender to deal with his former boss, who is paying him off right now.

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                Sometimes I think at night that McD accepted the job in order to see how fast he could drive a great franchise to the ground. One less contender to deal with his former boss, who is paying him off right now.
                It was belichick that sent mcdaniels on this mission.

                it's the only way he could finally beat shanahan. drive his team to the ground

                Comment


                • #9
                  putzier is a recieving tight end im assuming he was braught in for depth it wouldnt make much sense if we where to trade sheffler and replace him with another recieving tight end
                  Now go get your shine box

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                    putzier is a recieving tight end im assuming he was braught in for depth it wouldnt make much sense if we where to trade sheffler and replace him with another recieving tight end
                    we're replacing a great receiver tight end with a lesser receiving tight end for depth to backup Graham?

                    Does this make sense?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                      we're replacing a great receiver tight end with a lesser receiving tight end for depth to backup Graham?

                      Does this make sense?
                      he was braught in for back up

                      probably cut after the pre season

                      i doubt sheffler goes anywhere hes to good
                      Now go get your shine box

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by cammina View Post
                        It was belichick that sent mcdaniels on this mission.

                        it's the only way he could finally beat shanahan. drive his team to the ground
                        seems like belichick beat shanahan just fine last year all by himself

                        Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        putzier is a recieving tight end im assuming he was braught in for depth it wouldnt make much sense if we where to trade sheffler and replace him with another recieving tight end
                        Putzier is a better blocker....i am a huge scheffler fan, but it looks like he is gone. The receiving TE just isnt utilized in this offense. Whatever team ends up with Scheffler will be very lucky. when he's healthy he is a great weapon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                          seems like belichick beat shanahan just fine last year all by himself



                          Putzier is a better blocker....i am a huge scheffler fan, but it looks like he is gone. The receiving TE just isnt utilized in this offense. Whatever team ends up with Scheffler will be very lucky. when he's healthy he is a great weapon
                          i know this really pisses me off that scheff might be gone
                          hopefully wherever he goes he has a great career
                          Now go get your shine box

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X