Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to Broncos fans from around the world....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to Broncos fans from around the world....

As I already wrote in the official welcome thread I´m from Austria - what some of you might guess from my nick too, at least those who have been to Europe or even to my country already.
    I wanted to mark my home town in the map-thread but that didn´t work out yet, I´ll give it another try later.

I´ve been a fan of the Denver Broncos for about 15 years now and have been living through all the ups and downs of the franchise during this time.

The latest development after the firing of Shanny and the start to build a new team under a new HC and system was disappointing at first and afterwards interesting for me (especially watching some great players joining the team like B-Dawk)
    But the McDaniels/Cutler mess made me very angry and I was eager to read other opinions and discuss this.
    That´s the way I found the forum - I wonder why I haven´t realized it before when I visited the Broncos homepage - anyway, of course I decided to get a member of this orange-and-blue community right away. :salute!:

Welcome to the boards.

I do believe you are the first representative from Austria here. We have several fans from Europe around these parts and we love having you all!! Bronco fans are all over this planet!!

Enjoy the boards. :go:

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Welcome... I'm from Romania, that's not that far from Austria... Welcome to the boards! Enjoy the experience here!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome, ViennaBronco! I'll probably call you VB for short.

Hope you expore all the forums on the site. Right now GD is pretty crazy, but fun can be had in it and the other forums as well.

One question - why in the world did you guys invent the "Vienna Sausage?"

Those things are nasty!
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
        FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
          Welcome, ViennaBronco! I'll probably call you VB for short.

Hope you expore all the forums on the site. Right now GD is pretty crazy, but fun can be had in it and the other forums as well.

One question - why in the world did you guys invent the "Vienna Sausage?"

Those things are nasty!
          You don't like them because they remind you of when you are at the urinal.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
            You don't like them because they remind you of when you are at the urinal.

What? I don't eat sausages while I'm going to the bathroom........oh, wait, I get it.
            FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by ViennaBronco View Post
              As I already wrote in the official welcome thread I´m from Austria - what some of you might guess from my nick too, at least those who have been to Europe or even to my country already.
              I wanted to mark my home town in the map-thread but that didn´t work out yet, I´ll give it another try later.

I´ve been a fan of the Denver Broncos for about 15 years now and have been living through all the ups and downs of the franchise during this time.

The latest development after the firing of Shanny and the start to build a new team under a new HC and system was disappointing at first and afterwards interesting for me (especially watching some great players joining the team like B-Dawk)
              But the McDaniels/Cutler mess made me very angry and I was eager to read other opinions and discuss this.
              That´s the way I found the forum - I wonder why I haven´t realized it before when I visited the Broncos homepage - anyway, of course I decided to get a member of this orange-and-blue community right away. :salute!:
              Hi and welcome.:wave:
              Never a dull moment lol.
              Keep your seatbelt buckled.:thumb:

It's a bumpy ride,,,,,,,,,,
              Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 03-18-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Hello m8, welcome! Been to Vienna once, as well as some of the surrounding provinces...always enjoy Austria (As you see Im another european fan around here)

Hope you have a good time here. The board is pretty crazy about the whole situation right now, but usually there is a good amount of usefull discussion going on

Comment

Welcome to the boards ViennaBronco. Hope your stay on Broncomania is a good one. Read, read, read, read, post. Have fun on the boards.

--Emancipator
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@Flatlander Fan: The Vienna (Wiener) Sausage is actually not an invention of some Viennese guy. In fact it was a butcher from Frankfurt (Germany) who made them first some 200 years ago - but at this time, he was living in Vienna. And that´s why we (Austrians) call those sausages "Frankfurter" and the rest of the world calls them "Wiener" - well so far for the historical sausage lessons
                    And now back to the really important things in life :go:

Comment

Originally posted by ViennaBronco View Post
                      Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@Flatlander Fan: The Vienna (Wiener) Sausage is actually not an invention of some Viennese guy. In fact it was a butcher from Frankfurt (Germany) who made them first some 200 years ago - but at this time, he was living in Vienna. And that´s why we (Austrians) call those sausages "Frankfurter" and the rest of the world calls them "Wiener" - well so far for the historical sausage lessons
                      And now back to the really important things in life :go:
                      FF is awesome!

Comment

O MAN!!!

I get to use a Dumb and Dumber Line!!!

"Austria huh? Well then 'G'day Mate!!' 'Lets put another Shhhhrimp on the Barby!'"

Welcome VB!
                        A book I wrote

Comment

Welcome to the boards!!
                          Daft Punk - Around the World
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                          X