Elway's Hall of Fame Induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway's Hall of Fame Induction

Is anyone going to the HOF induction on a group package? $162 for everything except airfare. I'm going and if there is a group out there I can tag along with I would appreciate being contacted.

I was looking at that myself, I'm trying to get some of my friends and family out on the east coast to go and get the group rate. It says you can't do anything until they announce who is being inducted Feb 2nd so I'll wait and see but I'm going no matter what!!!

Comment

i live in pennsylvania and I dont know how to get tickets, I went to hall of fame.com and found some info. If you guys find out, i NEED to know how to get tickets or whatever it is do go there. I have said since age 14 that Id be there when he was in the Hall and he was my hero growing up, I HAVE to be there for that.
      chad c

Comment

Re: Elway's Hall of Fame Induction

Originally posted by halohomr
        Is anyone going to the HOF induction on a group package? $162 for everything except airfare. I'm going and if there is a group out there I can tag along with I would appreciate being contacted.
        send a link to where you found the rates...
        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

RE: Elway HOF

The package is listed on the HOF site. http://www.profootballhof.com

Ticket prices and the like will not be published until Super Bowl time. Group ticket requests can not be made until 2/2/04

Comment

i'm going

hey man, i from Qatar. That's about 6000-7000 miles from canton, Ohio. But i dont care if Canton is on the other side of the moon, i'm going to elway's induction and i'm gonna listen to him give his speech.

I'd love to meet or hang out with any bronco fans that r going there too. If anybody's got any info about tickets or anything, please let me know.

Thanx
            "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
            X