Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver to HOST Thanksgiving Night game vs NY Giants!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    Sametime I posted mine two min before you did. LOL.
    LOL. I actually posted it like 2 minutes before...but it had some weird glitch and made me retype it...lol.

But you did beat me!

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      Sametime I posted mine two min before you did. LOL.
      LIES !!!

Cant we just merg and be happy

Nothing in this post worth while I really just wanted to bump some real news for a minute other then stuff from INSIDE sources .....
      Last edited by LarryDean; 03-23-2009, 01:50 PM.
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
        Oh man!!

That would be so awesome!!

We never wear them though. At least the Orange Alternates would be sweet also!!
        Wrong.

Shanahan never wore them.

McDaniels is a different story.

Orange Crush babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
          Wrong.

Shanahan never wore them.

McDaniels is a different story.

Orange Crush babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
          I'm confused...how is that wrong? Seems like what I said...lol.

Shanny wasn't a fan of ANY orange.

He never wore throwbacks....and didn't even like the Orange Alts.

That's why we did the Blue on Blue as alternates.

But Bowlen's been hinting at bringing back the Orange. So I think we will be seeing it!

Comment

The good news is that its a Thanksgiving "night" game if I am understanding this correctly? At least most of us can finish our meals with the family and retire to the TV for at least ONE football game we actually want to see on that day. I certainly won't be tuning in to see whoever demolishes the Lions as usual..lol

Comment

Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
              ? At least most of us can finish our meals with the family
              Shame on me for saying this but my family can starve if the Broncos are on tv...

I dont feel bad about that because they alrdy know ....
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Great

Finally something to distract from mcJaygate.

Ok its the primetime game...

The Thanksgiving primetime game will be at 8:20 p.m. ET on NFL Network with the defending NFC East champion New York Giants visiting the Denver Broncos, marking the first Thanksgiving contest in Denver since 1963.
                YEAH .... :go:
                sigpic
                BRONCOS #1

Comment

My mother will be unhappy. She hates it when football interferes with holiday meals.
                  sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                  SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by 7=Heaven View Post
                    You all do know the bad thing about this though dont you?
                    If you dont get the NFL network you don't get the game. It will be a holiday and all those people without the NFL network will have to get up and either go to a bar or a friends house who has it. A large number of bars will probably be closed too.
                    As long as it is a sell-out they will broadcast it locally as well.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                      This is great! If you want to push the NFL Network, it's a good thing to have the NY Giants and Denver Broncos on it. I like how it's an AFC vs NFC matchup. Hopefully both teams are in playoff contentions when this game is played.

Isn't Bowlen the head of the NFL broadcast/network committee?

We'll be long out of playoff contention by November, especially if Jay is gone.

Comment

Without Cutler, it's gonna be a blow out win for the Giants.

Comment

ARRRGGGH!!! Tons of off-field drama, and now a Thanksgiving night game?

We really ARE turning into the Dallas Cowboys!!! :hammer:

Seriously, I'm excited for this game. Throwback uniforms FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                            ARRRGGGH!!! Tons of off-field drama, and now a Thanksgiving night game?

We really ARE turning into the Dallas Cowboys!!! :hammer:

Seriously, I'm excited for this game. Throwback uniforms FTW!
                            Lets see....wheres the checklist....ahh there it is....

T.O. clone..Brandon Marshall? Check
                            Thanksgiving game against an NFC powerhouse....The Giants? Check
                            Media circus surrounding a prominent player....Cutler? Check
                            A coach that either followed or preceeded Shanahan....McDaniels? Check

Now that I think about it?...wow...we really ARE turning into the Denver Cowboys...lol...sheeesh

Comment

thanksgiving day, old orange uniforms?

does anyone know for sure if we are wearing the old orange uniforms on turkey day? and did we win against the cowbows last time, i forget.

Comment

That would be great. I would love the orange uni's on Turkey day.
                                sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Working...
                                X