Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take The Wonderlic Youself

I thought this would be interesting.

As soon as you click the link, the clock starts so be ready. Post your score when you're finished. Have fun. :salute!:

http://vandalaysolutions.com/wpt/wpt.html
    sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Interesting. I got a 25.

Comment

Got to question 6 before time expired. My score was 25. Decided to keep going after time expired ended up getting 9/10 and a score of 45, I'd say in about 5 minutes.
      Last edited by One5; 03-23-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I'm too slow, only got 7 done for a score of 35.

Comment

Originally posted by oldster View Post
          I'm too slow, only got 7 done for a score of 35.
          Yeah man maybe if I had time to just sit there and think about it and work it out I'd get all of them but the time limit threw me off...

Comment

To slow as well only got to question 6 and scored a 25...pretty fun. Anything is better than the same old trades, hate, and get out of town drama. Always wondered what kind of questions were on those tests.

Comment

Vince Young has problems if he scored a 6 on a similar test.

Comment

I got to question 9 and scored a 45....I feel good bout that haha

Comment

wow, I rushed through it because you guys said you didn't get through all the questions and I got 10 of 10. Matthew Stafford has nothing on me! (except for that whole throwing a football thing)
                  Posted by DrunkPanda immediately after Denver took Knowshon Moreno with the 12th pick in the 1st round

"obviously [email protected] is very confused. he tihnks he is still the offensive coordinator, not the headcoach. he will probably draft offense with the rest of his picks, forgetting that defensive positions even exist in football"

Let's see how this hilarious prediction unfolds is as the draft continues.

Comment

30...fun test

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                      Vince Young has problems if he scored a 6 on a similar test.
                      ROFL!!! this says it all

Comment

i got through all ten, probably with about 10 seconds left, and got eight of the ten right for a score of 40
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I got a 40.... but I didn't watch the timer... does it tell you when you run out?
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

8 of 10 score was 40

Comment

9 out of ten for a 45. I made a mistake on one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X