DP: Champ eyes changes on defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks MileHigh.
    I´ll check in once in a while, but as active as I´ve been, I won´t be able to keep that up. I´m trying to set a better schedule for myself as an artist and athelete.
    Wherever he goes though, this forums fervor will be hard to match.
    mooncamping is a new Cleveland Browns fan

Comment

Originally posted by owninit View Post
      You also think boz is cool.
      Yeah, doesn´t everybody?

Comment

Link

Tom Waddle is on every morning here,

http://stations.espn.go.com/stations...?id=listenlive

Originally posted by mooncamping View Post
        If I´m a fan, the roving kind, once Jay Cutler is gone, what would keep me a Denver Broncos fan?
        I mean they may really surprise us next year. But given what we see now, what´s the selling point?
        Where´s the appeal? Dawkins is a star of the playing kind, but where is the guy we will talk about?

Comment

Do you remember Tom Waddle. He was a posession receiver and would catch 3rd down passes. He would get absolutely clobbered, and keep on chugging along, never dropped a pass.
          Chicago did give him the run around though. I think he was cut and resigned like ten times.

Comment

I'm a Bear fan, I watched him live including this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbVU-HLjZ5Q

Actually, I'll give away my age...I grew up watching Walter Payton. Yes, Waddle was screwed over by our former GM.

Originally posted by mooncamping View Post
            Do you remember Tom Waddle. He was a posession receiver and would catch 3rd down passes. He would get absolutely clobbered, and keep on chugging along, never dropped a pass.
            Chicago did give him the run around though. I think he was cut and resigned like ten times.

Comment

I think I´ve changed my mind about being his fan. That´s outright insane. How can you support that kind of behaviour? Joking.

No, you have to be a fan, but I now question my excitement as a youth expecting him to get hit. But what a gutsy performance. Thanks for the video.

Comment

Working...
              X