No announcement yet.

Jarvis Moss 3-4 OLB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be weird if we had Moss and Doom as our starting OLBs?

7 1/2 inch difference

Comment

What happened to this guy? I thought he was all the rage in TC, and nobody could block him except for Clady. I can see him suffering against the run, but why was he not able to be a legitimate pass rushing threat? He seems to be in the mold of a Jason Taylor or Mike Strahan, but for some reason he disappears in games.

IMO, if he can't rush from a 3-point stance, he can't rush from a 2-point stance. Either you can rush the QB or you can't. Though, I think the DL coaching was less-than-adequate last year, so perhaps he will have a chance to turn it around.
      "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Obama View Post
        I believe he will succeed as long as he is protected by the d-line....
        I agree with this statement here... I think it'll depend mostly on how the dline does. He's going to need alot of help from them this year...

sigpic

Comment

Moss and Reid should be a great tandem at WOLB this year. I don't think Doom can make the switch and we should trade him April 25th. Moss probably gets the start, but Reid should come in on running downs.

Bailey should start at SOLB and I'm hoping we draft a SOLB to compete with Green for the back-up spot. I don't think Moss has the ability to play SOLB.

Comment

I don't believe Jarvis Moss has the fire and passion to be a successful NFL player. He's a package of wasted athleticism.
            \

Comment

I am seeing a lot of differing opinions here. When I originally posted this thread I was a little pessimistic about his chances, but after reading most of your opinions? I think his size does fit well in this position. He does need to add a little weight but if he stays in the weightroom this offseason and adds some muscle weight I have a hunch he may pan out after all. Like most of you though, I think this is probably his last year with the Broncos if he doesn't show the coaches something. Towards the end of last year he was improved over anything I had seen of him beforehand, but it wasn't such a significant improvement that I was doing backflips over it..lol.

Comment

Yes i belive so if he works hard at it, he reminds me of Jason Taylor, with his wingspan.

Comment

Working...
                X