Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the New System Benefit Marshall ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the New System Benefit Marshall ?????

For the past 2 Months everyone is talking about Cutler and the System...Now That I believe Cutler is here to stay and have moved on.

I ask , How will this system help Marshall and should his numbers go up and what exactly will he have to learn in all of this?????

I guess you could throw Royal's thoughts into the mix too...

NOT TO BE RUDE; But I am not looking for just opinions but some educated Info...
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Yes .... I think it will Marshall has no fear of crossing routes and once the ball is in his hands it seems everytime extra yds is going to happen.... The way I see it .... It will be similar to the way the Cards used Fitz in the playoffs ....
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

The New England offense had alot of check offs at the line of scrimmage. It will take a smart wide receiver to know what they are doing when they see the defense line up accross from them. I know that Eddie and Brandon will flourish in the offense. I'm hoping B-Marsh will improve drastically as well, but I'm not sure if he will improve leaps and bounds compared to his last couple of seasons. I'm just not sold on B-Marsh's intelligence as of yet. I hope he serves me some crow.
      sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

I think Royal will benefit more but not by much. I believe we could have three 1,000 yard recievers with the way he ball is distibuted in this system. My only question is who will get the Kevin Faulk role. Hillis fits the bill, but it will be intresting to see how his skill set is used. Both Marshall & Royal should put up big numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
          I think Royal will benefit more but not by much. I believe we could have three 1,000 yard recievers with the way he ball is distibuted in this system. My only question is who will get the Kevin Faulk role. Hillis fits the bill, but it will be intresting to see how his skill set is used. Both Marshall & Royal should put up big numbers.
          Who's the third wide receiver worthy of 1,00 yards?
          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Heck with the attention Royal & Marshall will draw me or you could be the third guy and get 1,000 lol, but my guess would be Stokley or Gaffney depending on who stays healthy and if they can take advantage of their opportunities. All this depends on how effective we can excecute the scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
              Heck with the attention Royal & Marshall will draw me or you could be the third guy and get 1,000 lol, but my guess would be Stokley or Gaffney depending on who stays healthy and if they can take advantage of their opportunities. All this depends on how effective we can excecute the scheme.
              Not sure we'll get another 1,000 yard receiver, but Marshall and Royal will defeinitely open up avenues for other receivers like Gaff and Stokes. This is defientely a pass happy offense offense that can open up opportunities for other recievers as well as the running game. If we can keep the guys we have now, this offense can be extremely explosive.
              sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Well Stallworth hauled 3 yards shy of 700 (697) as the 3rd guy and he missed a few games that year and Gaffney pulled in just under 500 yards (489) as a 4th /3rd reciever. Like you said, we can be pretty scary if everything pans out this scheme starts rolling on all cylinders. Not to mention if this hybrid 3-4 plays has decent/middle of the pack we could be in for a great year. I just hate I switched over to Time Warner and dished my DirecTV......no more Sunday Ticket so back to the sports bar for me lol.

Comment

Well im not to sure about bmarsh, but royal should flurish... during Royals one interview he said that wes welker talked to him at the pro bowl... welker told him that hed excel in this system and will do very well... Royal will be the new and improved welker... thats for you elecshoc
                  Last edited by CHINESECHICKEN; 03-26-2009, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHINESECHICKEN View Post

Royal will be the new and improved welker...
                    hope you don't mind... I helped you out with your statement there...

sigpic

Comment

I hear from my source that MArshall is too dumb and too much of a drunk to learn the system.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
                        I hear from my source that MArshall is too dumb and too much of a drunk to learn the system.
                        A source close to your source who happens to know my source said the same but another source from within the organization said that all the sources from within said both sides have talked this over and the other soure said Mashall texted him last night to say goodnight

Comment

Originally posted by NYJets 4 Life View Post
                          Are you drunk and Surfing again - You landed on the Broncos board and you should be on the - WE NEED A QB AND A WHOLE LOT OF HELP Board,

WHERES BROADWAY JOE
                          We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

Maybe he becomes Randy Moss under McD...best-case scenario
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nbaballer913 View Post
                              Maybe he becomes Randy Moss under McD...best-case scenario
                              LOL. Nobody "becomes" Randy Moss. He was an 1800 yd receiver coming into the league. Brandon should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as that guy...he practically revolutionized the WR position.
                              "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X