• Rediculous power rankings..

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Some of the most rediculous;

Broncos too low

Chargers too high

Raiders too high

Bengals too high

Bills too high

The guy has the Texans in the top 10, if you couldn't figure out that he was mentally challenged after seeing that...

Comment

Texans #9 lol made my day. Talent wise im ok with the chargers at #4 prob is they can translate that talent into Wins
      sigpic

Comment

Many of his rankings don't make sense, but to be honest, I can't argue our spot until we prove something. We blew the big one last year and so far our defense still has a ton of question marks.
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

I would bet my house we finish above the Faiders...

Comment

Good for us. We were playing better when the media did not care about us. After week 3, we witnessed lots of reports about the great, explosive offense. Jay Cutler was voted the AFC Offensive Player of the Month in September. OMG! Here come the Broncos, behold, beware! And then, pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ...
            sigpic

Comment

Its a very ungenerous spot. But who cares, the draft has not started yet and we are only in March. Who cares what these people think.

By the way, the Texans will make the playoffs this year. Believe it.
              sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
                Its a very ungenerous spot. But who cares, the draft has not started yet and we are only in March. Who cares what these people think.

By the way, the Texans will make the playoffs this year. Believe it.
                Its a conspiracy Bill Bellichek must have influenced these rankings bc he is mad McD left and is taking all his players..
                sigpic

Comment

Hard to disagree with his assesment of what McDaniels has done here thus far. But his recent Mea Culpa(sort of) at the Owners Meeting has me feeling a little better. Our schedule is so brutal, with Cutler .500 is reasonable, without him we will lose over 10 games.

Comment

Wow that's embarrassing haha

Whoever made those is a total idiot

Comment

"New England Patriots (11-5)

I love how the Patriots have turned into the New York Yankees. Leigh Bodden, Shawn Springs, Fred Taylor, Chris Baker, Julius Peppers, 34th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft... let's get 'em all! If Tom Brady is truly healthy, I don't see how this team doesn't at least qualify for the Super Bowl."

Yeah, this kid's really on top of things.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                        "New England Patriots (11-5)

I love how the Patriots have turned into the New York Yankees. Leigh Bodden, Shawn Springs, Fred Taylor, Chris Baker, Julius Peppers, 34th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft... let's get 'em all! If Tom Brady is truly healthy, I don't see how this team doesn't at least qualify for the Super Bowl."

Yeah, this kid's really on top of things.

Exactly what i was going to say.

Regular Einstein this one.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

The Raiders would be too high at 32.
                          Originally posted by darth-hideous
                          Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                          Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by The Caped Crusader View Post
                            The guy has the Texans in the top 10, if you couldn't figure out that he was mentally challenged after seeing that...
                            Better than mentally challenged i think he put the teams in a hat and pick them

Comment

WOW these rankings suck major Whoever made this is very dumb
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X