Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    you're beyond reason
    Nice rebuttal. I give a point by point series of reasons as to why I feel like I do and you guys use smiley faces and one liners. Good. You're like the Kevin Bacon of the board. And I mean post Footloose.

Comment

Simon,
      Way to take a good story and finally a positive read about the broncos perhaps and proving and turning it on its head into something negative. How about you give the players at least a chance to prove if they can play or not. Im guessing you are sitting in your parents dark basement crying about how things just are getting worse everyday.

I spy an EMO

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth420 View Post
        Simon,
        Way to take a good story and finally a positive read about the broncos perhaps and proving and turning it on its head into something negative. How about you give the players at least a chance to prove if they can play or not. Im guessing you are sitting in your parents dark basement crying about how things just are getting worse everyday.

I spy an EMO
        My parents are dead.

Comment

are you still in their basement??

Comment

Try to contribute to the argument instead of preying on the people around you. An emo wouldn't watch football anyway.

I saw nothing good in that article except the same crap as we saw in all the articles last year.

Comment

Simon,

I spy an EMO
              Originally posted by SimonSteele View Post
              My parents are dead.

Comment

Bro if you are so upset and disturbed by one positive article than maybe you should stop watching the broncos because it seems that you have no hope. Instead maybe get a job at hot topic or something and than you can talk all day to people about how life = pain.

Comment

Working...
                X