No announcement yet.

Chad Mustard RETIRES??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, teachers do not get the summers off. They have to go to classes themselves, teach extra classes or work within the school still - usually.

They don't really get the summers off, despite popular myth.

Comment

Man, I wish I could be where he is at when I'm at 31, injury free 6 years or so in the NFL, a lot of (To us), hopefully he buys a nice house, nice car and just lives his life chilling

Comment

I always like him. He was just a dude living his dream. And for the rest of his life he will have the stories of his days as an NFLer, how many of us here wish we had that?

Comment

He was a Shanny guy, so even if he didn't retire, he would be on the trade block

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            For the record, teachers do not get the summers off. They have to go to classes themselves, teach extra classes or work within the school still - usually.

They don't really get the summers off, despite popular myth.
            I mostly agree with you, though in my experience that stuff has all been voluntary, especially for veteran teachers.

Mustard used to live a few blocks away from my parents in Omaha (at least he did those weeks that he wasn't a Bronco). Never met him, but the neighbors said he's a great guy.

Comment

Also can anyone explain this part of the article to me ?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
              Singletary may have an eccentric nerve that can be twitched at the drop of his pants,

Singletary dropped his pants at a meeting with his players or something. It will make more sense after you read this

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                He was a Shanny guy, so even if he didn't retire, he would be on the trade block
                Ohhhhh snap!

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                  I bet everytime he was called into Shanny's office to be cut he heard something like this.

"Hey Chad. How are you?"

...."Yeah its time for your weekly cut. Just go hang out for the week at home. Say high to the wife and the kids for me will you? Selvin Young injured himself for the eighth time this season on Sunday so we needed to sign Alex Haynes. I'll see you in about two weeks or so. Have a good vacation Chad."
                  sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                    All the stress that comes with going to work every day not knowing if you are still an employee leads to early aging.
                    No joke. I don't blame the guy at all...
                    sigpic
                    I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Actually, he really deserves it!
                      Have a nice life, Chad.
                      "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic843 View Post
                        I mostly agree with you, though in my experience that stuff has all been voluntary, especially for veteran teachers.

Mustard used to live a few blocks away from my parents in Omaha (at least he did those weeks that he wasn't a Bronco). Never met him, but the neighbors said he's a great guy.
                        Every five years an educator is required to take a certain number of courses and attend various workshops for points towards recertification and professional development.

Just to throw this out there with all of Travis Henry's kids what are the chances, Chad teaches one of them!?!?!?!? LMAO...
                        sigpic
                        The Bronco fan pledge;
                        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
                        X