Peyton Hillis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No question

Say what you will but Hillis will earn the number one RB job. And that should be the end of all this wondering who will start.

Comment

• Peyton Hillis will be FB put he will be a great option out of the backfield I think it was Mike Shanahan said he had some best hands he has coached in the NFL ... :go:
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
        Peyton Hillis will be FB put he will be a great option out of the backfield I think it was Mike Shanahan said he had some best hands he has coached in the NFL ... :go:
        it was also mike shanahan who said hillis will get a shot at starting RB in '09

before he was canned anyway
        sig pic removed by mod staff.
        we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
          it was also mike shanahan who said hillis will get a shot at starting RB in '09

before he was canned anyway
          Yea sadly
          sigpic

Comment

• I hope one of the backs we brought in really shines in camp. I would love to have a solid half back rotation. Truthfully, the free agents we brought in should be tough and solid runners. Imagine the one - two punch these guys would provide with Peyton Hillis at fullback. That would be a difficult combination to defend.

Comment

• people need to get off of peyton hillis' jock. yeah he did good last year but the guys we signed could do just as good maybe better.

im talking about buckhalter and lamont jordan. if hillis doesnt start at hb then he can still be the fb. big deal.

im a big buckhalter fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                Peyton Hillis will be FB put he will be a great option out of the backfield I think it was Mike Shanahan said he had some best hands he has coached in the NFL ... :go:
                I agree I think Hillis has some great hands and I hope McDaniel's (boy wonder) finds a way to incorporate those skills in someway whether it's at FB, RB, HB, TE, etc...

Anyway I could be wrong, but when Josh was the OC in NE I don't think his offense featured the FB much at all, so a move to FB might be even worse than some think. At least that's the perception I got when watching them run that "Pistol" style offense.

Thx,
                Joe
                To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                  people need to get off of peyton hillis' jock. yeah he did good last year but the guys we signed could do just as good maybe better.

im talking about buckhalter and lamont jordan. if hillis doesnt start at hb then he can still be the fb. big deal.

im a big buckhalter fan.
                  LOL. Hillis probably broke more tackles in 5 games than Buckhalter and Jordan in their whole careers. Just kidding, but in the end I think both Buckhalter and Jordan are power backs without Hillis's power.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X