Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acpell671 View Post
    Don't forget the missed PATs
    You have to admit hitting the goalpost on 2 PATs in a row is pretty impressive

Comment

I know it has already been pointed out in another thread, but for his first year as a starting kicker his numbers were nearly identical to Elam's, Carney's, Kasay's, and basically every big name kicker. It takes a little time to develop a kicker in the NFL and he has what it takes. Lets just wait and see if he improves next year.

Also it was missed PAT, singular not plural and Elam also missed one his first year.
      Draft Clay Matthews Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by blackclouds View Post
        I know it has already been pointed out in another thread, but for his first year as a starting kicker his numbers were nearly identical to Elam's, Carney's, Kasay's, and basically every big name kicker. It takes a little time to develop a kicker in the NFL and he has what it takes. Lets just wait and see if he improves next year.

Also it was missed PAT, singular not plural and Elam also missed one his first year.
        No, he hit the goal post dead on twice. They first time he missed but got another chance and missed it again hitting the goal post again. LOL, I couldn't stop laughing when that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar View Post
          No, he hit the goal post dead on twice. They first time he missed but got another chance and missed it again hitting the goal post again. LOL, I couldn't stop laughing when that happened.
          I'm glad you were able to find humor in it. Personally, I wanted to puke.

All the Prater bashing aside, I do see that he has potential and I'm glad we kept him. It's just the irony in it is almost laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by acpell671 View Post
            I'm glad you were able to find humor in it. Personally, I wanted to puke.

All the Prater bashing aside, I do see that he has potential and I'm glad we kept him. It's just the irony in it is almost laughable.
            Bingo! Very nicely put.
            Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate SD Alot View Post
              He has the leg. That's for sure. He just can't make anything inside 40 yards. But put him outside of 50 and he'll nail it. It makes no sense.
              Maybe on fourth down the Special teams should get a bunch of false starts to get the field goals longer then 50.
              President Cool

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar View Post
                The first one hit the inside of the upright and bounced in, it was good but it didnt count. Then after the penalty the second try hit the same upright but bounced off.
                Draft Clay Matthews Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X