X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd waived

Boyd Waived
    March 31st, 2009 - 2:45pm by Gray Caldwell

The Denver Broncos on Tuesday waived running back Cory Boyd, it was announced.

Boyd saw time on both Denver’s practice squad and active roster as a rookie in 2008. He made his NFL debut in the Broncos’ season finale at San Diego on Dec. 28.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...s/boyd-waived/
    sigpic

Kind of saw this coming...

Comment

Cory Boyd was a scrub so no really lost there... We have so many RB this year it's crazy
      sigpic

Comment

must have showed up fat and lazy to dove valley to get fired before any mandatory camps. bummer dude
        or maybe he dogged mcd for the cutler thing .....
        i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

Originally posted by Cutlers crew View Post
          must have showed up fat and lazy to dove valley to get fired before any mandatory camps. bummer dude
          or maybe he dogged mcd for the cutler thing .....
          Orrr maybe he's just not talented enough to make this football team?
          sigpic

Comment

who cares?

no bronco fan should be upset or even care a player like boyd gets cut

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
              who cares?

i heard good things about him last year,just find it odd that he got cut this time of year....but your right,who cares?
              i just hope we dont have to go to our 5th or 6th string back this year !

Comment

He was all hype coming into the mid season when everyone got injured anyways.

Kind of reminds me of another running back we had that did absolutely nothing but got way to much hype...

Comment

Even 5th or 6th string players work hard to stay in shape and try to make the team and live out their dream of playing in the NFL, and for that i say thank you to Cory Boyd and i wish him luck in the future.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                    Even 5th or 6th string players work hard to stay in shape and try to make the team and live out their dream of playing in the NFL, and for that i say thank you to Cory Boyd and i wish him luck in the future.
                    i agree the fat and lazy part was kinda a joke or maybe my jealousy at knowing even if i worked out 16 hrs a day 7 days a week i dont have the natural talent to make an nfl team....
                    i like your respect for the game cp 2u

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                      I agree, I really thought Boyd might do something with the talent he was "supposed" to have. I heard he was a really good athlete with good hands, but like another poster said kinda saw this coming especially with the way they have cleaned house so far at this position.

Thx,
                      Joe
                      To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                        who cares?

Hey, exactly what I want to see when I log in, somebody telling other people what they can and cannot think. Shouldnt you be on the Stalin message boards?

Comment

so.. how soon before the rest of our talent-challenged, brittle backfield holdovers--and FA acks--follow Boyd out the hallowed dv gates?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutlers crew View Post
                            i agree the fat and lazy part was kinda a joke or maybe my jealousy at knowing even if i worked out 16 hrs a day 7 days a week i dont have the natural talent to make an nfl team....
                            not with an attitude like that...

you could be a long snapper...

you could be a kicker...

you could be a punter...

you could be an O lineman if you also start eating...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton... View Post
                              not with an attitude like that...

you could be a long snapper...

you could be a kicker...

you could be a punter...

you could be an O lineman if you also start eating...

low blow at the big boys!!! Not nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X