Boyd waived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Hey, exactly what I want to see when I log in, somebody telling other people what they can and cannot think. Shouldnt you be on the Stalin message boards?
    yeah exactly. think as i say

what i meant was people that were huge fans of boyd's hype shouldnt be all too upset that he got cut. i was a big anthony alridge fan but i dont think i cried my self to sleep like i did when we got rid of chad mustard.

if you are indeed upset that he got cut then all i ask is why?

Comment

I guess he wont be coming back like cooked crack....
      sigpic

Comment

i think he got cut for wearin' #30.....shame on him !:salute!:
        i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Comment

If you watch his college highlights, it is easy to see his talent. But there is something else holding him back. I don't know if he struggles to learn a playbook, or if he had off-field issues. I remember he got into a fight with Aqib Talib at the rookie symposium.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            If you watch his college highlights, it is easy to see his talent. But there is something else holding him back. I don't know if he struggles to learn a playbook, or if he had off-field issues. I remember he got into a fight with Aqib Talib at the rookie symposium.
            Or maybe he just got cut 'cause they're too many RBs on the roster, the new staff has what they want & the draft is still coming?
            FYI, Cory got married a while back so don't think "off field issues" is relevant. But you may have a point about the playbook, although that was never a issue in college.

It wouldn't surprise me to see him elsewhere getting another chance. He is a heckuva receiver out of the backfield with good open field running skills. And this guy has more character than some posters have given him credit for.

Comment

Working...
            X