**Official "Thanks for the Memories Jay" Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Official "Thanks for the Memories Jay" Thread**

Well, it appears it is a sad day in Denver as Jay will be traded.

I decided to make this thread so we can all say thanks to jay. (and so we dont have 100 different threads thanking Jay)

Well here goes...

Jay, I didn't really like you at first. I was upset when my dad told me that we drafted a QB because we had just gone to the AFC championship game and I figured that we would be great next season with Plummer. As I saw you develop, I saw that you had great potential. With an "Arm stronger than Elway's" we all saw you make great throws and some bad throws. I was really looking forward for this season and I thought we could shoot for the "big game" in the next few years. But now it looks as though another QB will lead us there. Here's hoping that you do well for another team. (you know, as long as its not against us)

Thanks Jay,
    Broooks77
    sigpic

Rot in detroit jay.

Comment

Good Luck Jay

Hope he goes somewhere and sticks it up McDaniels ass, thanks for ruining my team you NE Patriot bag of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalAvsFan View Post
        Rot in detroit jay.

now now, thats not a "thank you" :nono:
        sigpic

Comment

I dont thank a player, who never led my team to the playoffs..

McD you are the man, now get a decent record with Simms next year, and bring in Bradford next year.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
            I dont thank a player, who never led my team to the playoffs..

McD you are the man, now get a decent record with Simms next year, and bring in Bradford next year.
            Is this a joke?

Comment

Yea, thanks for nothing.......you deserted you teammates, your fans, and everyone who was behind you here in Denver......all because you a pissed about some stupid damm conversation!! Are you serious, get real, and grow up man, that is completely pathetic.....

So until about 20 mins ago, I completely had your back, but screw you, you are a poser, and an attitude like yours doesn't belong in such a high class organization as this.

Karma is a mother******, you'll get yours my friend.....

Comment

Thank jay for what?? What did he do for the franchise or fans??

Comment

i hate you jay. i do not appreciate the lack of playoffs you have brought us. i hope you go to detroit and are never heard from again in the nfl. we could have been best friends if you weren't such a little baby. you ruined that now

Comment

My gosh guys. The man is HUMAN! People make mistakes. I'm not gonna say what Jay did was smart by any means. But if he is gonna be like this we should thank him for his troubles and move on.

Thats it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Did he ever do anything in Denver to require a Thank you. We here in SD should be the ones thanking him for killing the broncos hopes for the next 5 season. We will miss you Jay!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                        Is this a joke?
                        Nope. Simms is just another qb that hasnt started in a few years that McD can turn into a servicable player.

I for one still dont think cutler is a franchise qb, sure he has the ability, but he doesnt have the attitude that will lead to it.
                        sigpic

Comment

What memories? The blowouts? Choking up the division lead? Good riddance.

Comment

Thanks Jay

Thanks for nothing!

Comment

jay, please go to oakland, SD, or KC and stick it to mcidiot twice a year so he'll realize he's at best, a mediocre o.c. who probably wouldn't be able to run a mcdonalds restaurant, let alone a football franchise

Comment

Working...
                              X