**Official "Thanks for the Memories Jay" Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffsSD View Post
    I just wanted to share my favorite moment of Cutler with the Denver Broncos and I thought others might want to share as well...

Nothing tops last seasons game against the Chargers... The touchdown pass to Royal and then the eye contact with Shannahan to go for two points. When Royal squeezed that football and we took the lead, I thought I was going to faint. My favorite Bronco moment... and my favorite sports moment. Thank you Cutler!
    My favorite memory was when deadspin and kissingsuzykolber posted the pictures of Cutler (insert the letter 'N' in the middle) looking like a stereotypical, drunk college frat boy.

The Chris Weaver Band comes on at 10:30.

Good riddance, crybaby.
    Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
      The 80 yard TD pass to Javon Walker at Arizona his rookie season stands out as one of his best throws.
      I agree or the 93 yd TD pass to Royal. :cutler:

Favorite Cutler game was vs. Cleveland last year, came back from 21 points to win the game in the last few mins. like a certain someone used to. :salute!:

Comment

My favorite memory of Jay is how relieved he seemed once he was diagnosed and treated for his diabetes.

Take care of yourself Jay.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
          I agree or the 93 yd TD pass to Royal. :cutler:

Favorite Cutler game was vs. Cleveland last year, came back from 21 points to win the game in the last few mins. like a certain someone used to. :salute!:
          hilarius, how to........

Comment

There were lots of good cutler memories. I think my 2 favorites were both his rookie year. The bomb to Walker in AZ, and the win over the bengals that kept our playoff hopes alive (one of my all time favorite games, in the snow, lynch was lighting people up, and Darrent and Al Wilson played extremely well too)

Comment

Smokin' the Raiders on MNF to open the season last year!
              sigpic

We need the BOZ back in Norman!!

Comment

Ironically, the game vs the Bears November 6 2008.
                sigpic

Comment

my favorite:
                  the last minute drive, he lead against Bills two seasons ago,, to setup Elam's Toro, Toro... That was a crazy ending.
                  Cutler made some precision throws during that drive.

Comment

the int he threw right to sd's 5th string safety , ensuring sd's 24-6 halftime lead of a must win game for both teams in 08
                    sigpic

Comment

the first Raiders game last year. I was pumped. And Monday night, too.
                      Knowshon Moreno Fanclub, Number Nineteen.

Comment

i liked the cleveland game, a mini-version of the drive. he literally carried the team on his shoulders. if i remember correctly, it was cutler pass, cutler pass, cutler run, cutler td to marsh.

also pushing the chiefs lineman when he got into his face.

blocking for marsh when they played a reverse. throwing a mean block against the safety in the tampa game, and just throwing blocks in general whenever his rb's or wr's need help and not just standing pat bec he's afraid of injury....

Comment

His best pass was his bomb to Walker against the Cardinals I think it was, that was a real beauty.

Cutler to Walker

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            the int he threw right to sd's 5th string safety , ensuring sd's 24-6 halftime lead of a must win game for both teams in 08
                            ROFL!! OH YOU!

Seriously though I got a good laugh out of this.

Comment

I loved that first bomb he threw to Javon in his 3rd game as a starter. That was great.
                              2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X