Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QB Class of 2006 - The Worst in History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Class of 2006 - The Worst in History?

Vince Young? Trainwreck? Matt Leinart? Impotent. Jay Cutler? One of the biggest sulking brats I've seen in a uniform.

2004 = Aston Martin. 2006 = Daewoo.

My God, just think what we could have had if Shanahan didn't blow our two first rounders on this chump. Also, the Javon Walker trade would have never happened. We might have landed Devin Hester!

You are clueless aren't you? Cutler led the league in 3rd down efficiency, was 12-1 as a starter when the D actually showed up and went to the Pro Bowl. He wouldn't have had all those INTs if he wasn't forced to try to come back in the 2nd half cause the D sucked so much.

Go troll somewhere else.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Please. Jay Cutler is a great quarterback. You don't have to like him, but he is a great QB. If he isn't, why are so many teams interested in him?
      Denver Broncos All-Time Team
      Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
      Know the Denver Broncos Team History

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
        You are clueless aren't you? Cutler led the league in 3rd down efficiency, was 12-1 as a starter when the D actually showed up and went to the Pro Bowl. He wouldn't have had all those INTs if he wasn't forced to try to come back in the 2nd half cause the D sucked so much.
        Oh, look. Skewed stats. How cute. Say, does 17-20 sound familiar? How about Cutler's no show in the the last three games of the season? Care to comment on that?

Go troll somewhere else.
        Oh, I get it. Opinions you don't agree with equal trolling? Brilliant.

Comment

please start this thread again in ten years when this topic might be relevant

Comment

Great QBs win games Mr cutler has had a losing record all through collage and while in the NFL. Cutler is a LOSER point blank. I am glad some of you Donk fans are starting to realize this.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeyglue View Post
              Great QBs win games Mr cutler has had a losing record all through collage and while in the NFL. Cutler is a LOSER point blank. I am glad some of you Donk fans are starting to realize this.
              Some of us have known this for a long time.

Comment

All that 2006 QB class, where are they now?
                Their back-ups took over and are doing a lot better than their losing record showed
                Vince Young= Collins
                Matt Leinart= Warner
                Jay Cutler= Simms

See a trend here?
                sigpic
                I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

As ive said before, Cutler has the ability to BECOME a great NFL qb, maybe even a franchise qb. But he doesnt have the attitude or leadership to get him there. Everyone on these boards think he is the greatest thing, and that he is a franchise qb. Nothing he has done has given him the right to that title.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you consider the psychological problems and silly attitudes, Vince Young and Jay Cutler are as jacked as they come.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      As ive said before, Cutler has the ability to BECOME a great NFL qb, maybe even a franchise qb. But he doesnt have the attitude or leadership to get him there. Everyone on these boards think he is the greatest thing, and that he is a franchise qb. Nothing he has done has given him the right to that title.
                      In your opinion, and your opinion isn't more valid than mine. I think he has shown MORE than enough to be 'labeled' a franchise QB. Sorry you can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                        Vince Young? Trainwreck? Matt Leinart? Impotent. Jay Cutler? One of the biggest sulking brats I've seen in a uniform.

Leinart is stuck behind a potential hall of famer. With the tear Warner has been on the last season and a half not a lot of QBs would have beat him out.

It's too early to say that Young won't succeed in this league. If he sees a shrink and gets his head on straight he has the physical tools to be effective.

Cutler is a pro bowl QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Stiffy View Post

Cutler is a pro bowl QB.
                          Ok, I'm going to get trashed, but I'm going to address this

NFL for 500$ Alex

Derek Anderson
                          Mike Vick (2!)
                          Vince Young

Who are, Quaterbacks that have gone to the Pro Bowl Alex?

The probowl means exactly nothing
                          Also fundamentally, Philip Rivers had the better season

Hope you guys turn it around
                          -Mumbly

Comment

Originally posted by Mumbly_Joe View Post

Also fundamentally, Philip Rivers had the better season

Hope you guys turn it around
                            -Mumbly
                            but he should have taken favre's spot, not cutlers

Comment

Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
                              Oh, look. Skewed stats. How cute. Say, does 17-20 sound familiar? How about Cutler's no show in the the last three games of the season? Care to comment on that?

Oh, I get it. Opinions you don't agree with equal trolling? Brilliant.
                              Does "Football is a TEAM sport" sound familiar?

Placing the losing record squarely on Cutler is not only unfair, it's ridiculous.

Like him or not, Jay Cutler carried the Broncos, and was a big reason why they won those 17 games, not the reason they lost 20.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X