Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall has Hip Surgerey...COuld it get any worse?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marshall has Hip Surgerey...COuld it get any worse?

    Brandon Marshall will miss all Broncos pre-training camp workouts after undergoing surgery on his hip Tuesday.
    One of the worst offseasons for an NFL franchise in recent memory just got a little worse. Denver anticipates Marshall being healthy by July, but he's likely to be suspended for the first part of 2009 anyways. The same surgeon who recently operated on A-Rod and Kurt Warner's hips performed the procedure. For what it's worth, Rodriguez looks to be on schedule.
    Source: Denver Post

  • #2
    I hope he recovers well from this. If memory serves correctly, hip surgery cost Rod Smith a longer career. But then again, Marshall is much younger than Rod was when he needed hip surgery.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

    Comment


    • #3
      Can we trade the Cutler smiley for one putting a gun in its mouth, to symbolize the feelings of Bronco fans everywhere?

      Comment


      • #4
        Gooo Nuggets!
        sigpic

        And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

        Comment


        • #5
          This is a friggin' nightmare.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            This is a friggin' nightmare.
            I keep waiting for somebody to wake me up.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
              I hope he recovers well from this. If memory serves correctly, hip surgery cost Rod Smith a longer career. But then again, Marshall is much younger than Rod was when he needed hip surgery.
              Its actually the same surgeon too


              I'm not to worried, he should be good to go by TC

              Comment


              • #8
                The only thing I'm upset about is why wait until now? He knew he had problems with his hip for the majority of last season. Anyway, stop worrying. He will be fine before TC.

                Better now than mid-season.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's almost playoffs for basketball. At least the nuggets are doing good.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                    Gooo Nuggets!
                    That just made me even sicker.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                      It's almost playoffs for basketball. At least the nuggets are doing good.
                      That doesnt make me feel any better.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                        Gooo Nuggets!
                        :go:


                        Nuggets are 2nd place in the Western Conference!!! :dance:


                        !. Lakers- (58-16)
                        2. Nuggets- (49-26)
                        3. San Antonio- (48-26)
                        4. Houston- (48-26)
                        5. Portland- (47-27)
                        6. New Orleans- (46-27)
                        7. Utah- (46-28)
                        8. Dallas- (44-30)

                        There is still room on the Nuggets bandwagon folks!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                          :go:


                          Nuggets are 2nd place in the Western Conference!!! :dance:


                          !. Lakers- (58-16)
                          2. Nuggets- (49-26)
                          3. San Antonio- (48-26)
                          4. Houston- (48-26)
                          5. Portland- (47-27)
                          6. New Orleans- (46-27)
                          7. Utah- (46-28)
                          8. Dallas- (44-30)

                          There is still room on the Nuggets bandwagon folks!
                          Don't worry, still plenty of time for San Antonio to regain 2nd place.
                          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                            Can we trade the Cutler smiley for one putting a gun in its mouth, to symbolize the feelings of Bronco fans everywhere?
                            Can I trade your post for a more appropriate one without regards to violence?!?!

                            THINK OF THE CHILDREN
                            I mean SERIOUSLY?!?!



                            GOGO:cutler:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by utebroncofan View Post
                              That just made me even sicker.
                              Whats that?

                              We can't hear Utah, were so high up in 2nd place....
                              sigpic

                              And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X