Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall has Hip Surgerey...COuld it get any worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this is bad news. I think its actually GOOD that he's getting it done now, instead of letting it bother him through the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      I don't think this is bad news. I think its actually GOOD that he's getting it done now, instead of letting it bother him through the season.
      I agree.

I never knew he had a bad hip in the first place.
      Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

Seeing as he will probably be suspended for the first half of the season, he will have plenty of time to heal and train.

Comment

Good that he did it BEFORE the season... but why didn't he do it earlier? Wedding plans or something?

Comment

this was already posted
            Posted by DrunkPanda immediately after Denver took Knowshon Moreno with the 12th pick in the 1st round

"obviously [email protected] is very confused. he tihnks he is still the offensive coordinator, not the headcoach. he will probably draft offense with the rest of his picks, forgetting that defensive positions even exist in football"

Let's see how this hilarious prediction unfolds is as the draft continues.

Comment

Get well soon, Brandon!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
              X