• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everyone going sunday

BE LOUD

BE REALLY REALLY LOUD

LOL.

I can't even imagine how loud it will be.
    Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

BE THERE WITH ALL MY CREWS.....CAN'T WAIT LONGER...!!
      ==D==> ORANGE CRUSH <==D==

Comment

why isn't Invesco as loud as Mile High? Is it the set up of the stadium or the fans....I know a few years ago we went where Arrowhead wasn't as loud, so obviously the fans even if the place is full can change.

Comment

Originally posted by K'Noy_Kills
          LOL. I can't even imagine how loud it will be.
          This Sunday will be the loudest Invesco Field has ever heard.
          I want to hear you guys over here in Utah!!

GO BRONCOS!!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I think I'm going to change my avatar to Orange in honor of 12th Man Sunday.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by BRONDCOS
              BE THERE WITH ALL MY CREWS.....CAN'T WAIT LONGER...!!
              Your crews??? lol

P.S. The Orange Crush is officially the Fighting Illini now. It has been a while since Denver has been able to live up to that name!

Comment

The Orange Crush will be in full force this Sunday. I hope they shut them out! THAT would be awesome!

GO BRONCOS!!
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I'm curious what our defensive ranking would be if our LB corps wasn't decimated. I know rankings don't mean squat... but it would be interesting to see how some of our losses turned out had they been healthy. Most of the games we lost were by a very small point margin.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                    This Sunday will be the loudest Invesco Field has ever heard.
                    I want to hear you guys over here in Utah!!

GO BRONCOS!!
                    and i wanna be able to hear you alllll the way over here in SOUTH CAROLINA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos26
                      Well, if people in SC will be able to hear you then I guess it's a given we'll hear you on the Western Slope. BE LOUD, GUYS!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!
                      Winter is Coming!

Comment

I'll be joining in from KC. BE LOUD DENVER!!! I want a Blue Monday here in KC.........

GO BRONCOS
                        "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos26
                          Gah!! Damn dude, I just got back from SC today! Ran into a couple Broncos fans there; one guy's cousin is engaged to Nick Ferguson, or something.

Comment

Before the game, there's some event where you can meet some of the cheerleaders. Hey Perry, maybe you should go and try to meet your honey Renee!

Comment

The probelm with Invesco

Prices. They've priced out the average fans, the blue collar guy who sat in the South Stands at Mile High can't afford the new prices. The family of four from Cherry Hills doesn't get quite as rowdy as the four Truck driver mutts from Aurora.

It shouldn't take the scoreboards urging people to get loud. Don't shutup, don't tone it down, it's a football stadium, not the library.

Go Broncos!
                              In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts: they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X