Attendence at Mile-High will be down this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendence at Mile-High will be down this year

With ticket prices the way they are, and the economy, and given the fan fallout from all of this.

Nobody is going to to games this year. No sellouts. Who wants to watch the Broncos lose every game?

Originally posted by Motley View Post
    With ticket prices the way they are, and the economy, and given the fan fallout from all of this.

Nobody is going to to games this year. No sellouts. Who wants to watch the Broncos lose every game?
    I guaruntee that they will sell out every game this year.
    sigpic

Comment

You must not have been a fan very long......for you clearly have no idea about the Bronco Fateful....trust me, we will have no problem with attendance, never have....never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post

I agree with you. 30years of sold out games, even through the wade phillips years, and i don't see it changing, especially given a prediction PRE DRAFT

Comment

yeah I doubt it ... I'm 1800 miles away in Tampa Florida and sure as heck wish I lived close enough to go to the games!! I would be there even if we were as bad as the Lions, and wore pink uniforms!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
            Agreed

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
            You must not have been a fan very long......for you clearly have no idea about the Bronco Fateful....trust me, we will have no problem with attendance, never have....never will.
            Agreed.

There is a reason the season ticket waiting list is over 30,000. We have been selling out for ever. The fans who claim to be fans, but really jsut jumped on board when Cutler came will be gone.
            sigpic

Comment

you gotta be kidding

Comment

Denver fans are always behind the team no matter what. I will be shocked if every game dosent sell out. The fans will be there. Hopefully we can have a team worth watching!

Comment

I don't remember where I read it, but the Broncos were asked how season tickets have been affected by McJaygate and they said it was as strong as it was last year.

The Broncos will always have a sellout crowd unless the team is moved out of Denver.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by owninit View Post
                    I agree with you. 30years of sold out games, even through the wade phillips years, and i don't see it changing, especially given a prediction PRE DRAFT
                    And two strike seasons.

Not to mention the Broncos were not a good team (Hell, they totally sucked - let's be honest here) until about the late 70's.

Tickets during the regular season will only run you a few hundred dollars for the cheapest seats in the house. Good seats to the pre-season games can cost in the thousands as well - if you can find them.

Yeah... I wish we had an attendance problem in Denver. Then I could get my hands on a damned ticket.

Comment

It's simple. You are wrong.

Go directly to jail, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
                      Where is this season going?

Comment

I wish! Then some of those season ticket pass holders would relenquish there seats and I'd move up couple thousand spots in line.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen and I'll own seats in maybe 20 years.

Comment

I'll be more than happy to pick up the tickets of those not attending. I'll be flying out from Virginia AT LEAST twice this year. So don't assume so quick..................

Comment

I can guarantee that i will be there for at least 2 games this year. 7 more years til season tickets!!
                            sigpic

Comment

We will sell out every home game next year just like we always have. I just hope that enough of those people will wave signs calling for McD to leave, I know I will.
                              Draft Clay Matthews Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X