No announcement yet.

Attendence at Mile-High will be down this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll gladly take anyones tickets to go to a game.

I wouldn't be one of those people that leave if the Broncos are down 30-0 by half either..

Comment

I'll probably end up buying at least 2, or 4 tickets for a game. I try to make the trip once a season.

The Broncos are bigger than Cutler, not the other way around.

Comment

Must be nice to have that kind of cash laying around. I have a friend that goes to all 8 games a year while he waits for his season tickets. I've seen what it costs him.

Comment

"Attendence at Mile-High will be down this year"

Invesco will be sold out, business as usual.
          Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

Originally posted by Motley View Post
            With ticket prices the way they are, and the economy, and given the fan fallout from all of this.

Nobody is going to to games this year. No sellouts. Who wants to watch the Broncos lose every game?
            The one year I had season tickets was the year after the 2 Super Bowls, and everyone of those games sold out, and we had a VERY bad team that year.

So Motley, this post is an EPIC FAIL.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

With ticket prices the way they are, and the economy, and given the fan fallout from all of this.

Nobody is going to to games this year. No sellouts. Who wants to watch the Broncos lose every game?
              I think you are are simply wrong. I only wish that i lived closer so i could go to every game.

Comment

Why do some people think the Broncos are going to lose every game this year. I just don't get that. They have picked up some players in FA that will help this team with or without Jay Cutler. Josh Mc D and the front office are going to build this team up to playoff or superbowl standards once again. The Broncos O will be one of the best in the NFL again this year. I don't care who the QB is. If the D is even average we will be in the playoff hunt again.

Comment

fan fall out? real fans will stay and thats all that matters. hes just an avg qb so get over it! we'll bet better in the end you'll see

Comment

I know I'm gonna go to a game or two this year and cheer loud like I always do.:salute!:
                    sigpic

Comment

My season tickets aren't goin anywhere....
                      sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

In 12 years I can buy season tickets.:salute!:

Comment

Have to be joking. I am a season ticket holder and live in South Carolina. We fly back to go to the games and will continue to do so no matter WHAT goes on with the team this year. I have a feeling im not the only fan who feels this way. Mile High will be rockin like always next year. And when we start winning all the "bandwagon" fans will be back as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                            I guaruntee that they will sell out every game this year.
                            Agreed.

Even with all this bull crap... the Broncos will still sell out.

The fans are too faithful and even if a ton bail out, you got thousands waiting in line.

Comment

Working...
                            X