• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, we would not. We fired him.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordOpie View Post
      would Denver be compensated with draft pick(s) for "losing" a coach under contract?
      No but lets hope there is some for our diginity.

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
        He watches his old team go to they superbowl.

Can you imagine, shanny with those weapons and the defense they already have?
        Shanahan and Cutler in 2010 with the Redskins... I'd have to put THAT team in Super Bowl contention immediately. They got a D in place... with Shanahan and the offense (btw they knew Clinton Portis pretty well, and would re-establish the Zone Block he excelled in) I'd see the Redskins being a dominant NFC force for some time.

Comment

• Text from CBS4:

Broncos Insider Gary Miller reports Jay Cutler expecting to be traded to Redskins as soon as today.
          :go:

Check out my Broncos blog!

Comment

• Originally posted by downinbellum View Post
            Actually no... you have it reversed.

He was widely regarded as having the most accurate arm in college. If you watched him in the NFL preseason this past year you would see he is more of the medium route passer. Extremely accurate.

Just what McDaniels' system calls for.
            And i may very well have them reversed, i didn't watch much redskin preseason football, but i thoght colt was the passer from Hawaii, guess i need to go do some reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
              Fair enough. I know people tend to get pretty angry when their defending a player they really like or a team they really like, so I can understand your anger...

In the end, if we're winning, I don't care.

No anger here man.... I think we all can agree that any arguments of a small school.inexperienced qb issues are invalid when addressing a qb....I just hate the patriots. Stupid Cassel.... he was the source of all our problems. We should've hired a taxi driver to abduct him and place him in Siberia to roam in the Arctic. COLD...
              sigpic
              The Lone Ranger

Member #970 of the Knowshon Fan Club. Championship!

Shanny Fan? McDaniels Fan? I'm a Denver Broncos Fan!!!

NECKBEARD!

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                I don't know. I've never heard of such a situation.
                Didn't Oakland get a pick from Tampa when TB hired Gruden?

Comment

No doubt... the single reason he fell out of the first day was because he was inches below six feet. Certainly that poses a problem. I think I mentioned that.
                  I just had to register after lurking for a few days lol

But anyways, Its astounding how many people think Brennan is some Pat Haden-like shorty. He's a tad under 6'3 FYI

Comment

• http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/nfl.ja....2.974565.html

Comment

• Well, everything I have heard from just about every NFL beat reporter is that Shanny is chillin, and not into coaching this year.

But...a boat load of Snyder's money, full control of the franchise, and Cutler+Portis+ a good D might be enticing.

I would say not a chance this happens (this year)...except this off season has been s crazy that nothing would surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by owninit View Post
                        And i may very well have them reversed, i didn't watch much redskin preseason football, but i thoght colt was the passer from Hawaii, guess i need to go do some reading.

I guess you do.... and he is. You can look up any profiles of him or youtube him. Accuracy was never an issue. And he can throw the longball. No way you pass for almost 600 yards in a game and not have one.

Im saying at the pro level with his size that's what he can do
                        sigpic
                        The Lone Ranger

NECKBEARD!

Comment

• If he gets traded to the Redskins then I dont know how he can expect a 100 million dollar contract. But I am sure they will gatherthe dragonballs and wish for salary cap because that is the only logical way they could possibly have any money left.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiVinon3x View Post
                            I just had to register after lurking for a few days lol

But anyways, Its astounding how many people think Brennan is some Pat Haden-like shorty. He's a tad under 6'3 FYI

He's been listed in all college guides as 6'.

I'll look up his combine measurements. Almost positive it was a little under 6'1''.

Still quite short compared to our ex 6'5'' qb
                            Last edited by downinbellum; 04-02-2009, 03:11 PM. Reason: my fault for the exaggeration
                            sigpic
                            The Lone Ranger

NECKBEARD!

Comment

He's been listed in all college guides as 6'.

I'll look up his combine measurements. Almost positive it was a little under 6'1''.

Still quite short compared to our ex 6'5'' qb
                              Nah, I remember from the combine, he was just a hair under 6'3". And Cutler's only 6'3", not 6'5"

Comment

I guess you do.... and he is. You can look up any profiles of him or youtube him. Accuracy was never an issue. And he can throw the longball. No way you pass for almost 600 yards in a game and not have one.

Im saying at the pro level with his size that's what he can do
                                He's the same QB i thougth of: This is off his scouting report for the Draft, but the end is funny in retrospect.

"He throws too many interceptions, needs to develop more patience and improve his footwork, and he will have a lot to learn transitioning from the run and shoot offense to a traditional NFL offense, but if he stays out of trouble and if his NFL team is very patient with him, he could develop into a Pro Bowl NFL quarterback. Remember, the Colts and the Patriots run a similar offensive system to Hawaii's at times"

The colts and "patriots" run similar offenses

Comment

Working...
                                X